57

27th March 2019
(This chapter will only make sense if you read the chapters before!!

My eyes shot open. I looked down next to me and saw Daniel peacefully sleeping next to me. Wow.. I saw my ex for one day and I've already started to have sexual dreams about him? It didn't really help thay he was next door because he stayed over along with everyone else.

I could feel my body shaking. I got up from ned to get a glass of water. I yawned as my vision got better. I looked out of the window, the sun was just starting to rise. I looked out through the glass windows to the balcony and saw Shawn in a massive hoodie just sitting with a cup of coffee looking at the sun rising. I got my water and walked outside throwing on Daniels hoodie that was sitting On the side.

Shawn looked at me and smiled. "What you doing up so early?"

"Couldn't sleep. You?"

"I was writing a song actually..." he laughed.

"Ccccooollll..."

"So that kiss last night...." Shawn chuckled

"Yeah, that kiss- WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT MY DREAM?!"

"Alissa." He laughed harder. "That wasn't a dream, it was real hun."

"Oh my god. How much did I drink?!" I laughed out of embarrassment.

"Not a lot you Light weight!" He chuckled

"Oh my god! Was Daniel pissed?"

"No, not really. He encouraged you. I've got a video, Brian took it and sent it to me, i Don't know why."

"Let me see it..." I moaned while rolling my eyes.

I watched the video, I wen the brightest shade of red. I couldn't deal. This was crazy!

"Oh my god!!!" I said. I heard the door slide open. It was Aubrey and Brian. The sat opposite both of us and we just spoke and caught up with each other.

"Wow.... this feels like old times..." Aubrey said with a gloss of tears over her eyes.

"Don't cry!" I took her hand.

"I miss it just being the four of us. Alissa you're so busy now and you've gone through shit, Shawn you're getting really big with this music. We haven't done this in a long time."

"I know. We need to remember where we came from
As cheesy as it sounds. If we don't grow with each other we will fall apart." Shawn looked up at me and said every word.

"What time is it? The sun has risen but no ones out." I asked.

"5:30 on the dot.." brain responded

"Wow... "

"Can I just say Alissa!" Aubrey blurted. "you're the biggest light weight!!!!!!" She laughed.

"Ahem..." Daniel cleared his throat as he leaned against the door frame.

"Why are you awake?" I questioned

"Aubrey's lovely screaming woke me up." He had a dead straight face, he looked at me then Alissa.

"Come, sit down..." I budged up a little bit on the day bed so he could lay down next to me.

"Aubrey, can you go into that Wicker basket behind you and get me out a blanket?" I asked

She threw the blanket. I placed it over Daniel and I as he got comfy and nuzzled his head into my chest. He inhaled my scent making him fall asleep.

I ran my hair through his chocolate brown hair as we all spoke. It was so nice and therapeutic, it's was something that I needed desperately but didn't know til this very moment.

"Alissa, your dads funeral is in two days." Brian looked up at me.

"Yeah..." my breath got shakeup even thinking about it. I felt my throat tightening.

"You Okay Alissa?" Shawn rubbed my back leaving goosebumps covering my body.

"Yeah, it's just crazy how he's actually gone. Funerals are like reality checks." I shook my head looking down at the floor.

"Have you been seeing your mum?" Brian asked

"Yeah, almost every other night. I'll find myself in a rut and Daniel will be asleep and I'll just crawl out of bed and go to mums. I'll literally go to her bed fall asleep for two hours then go back home to Daniel and then wake up at early hours. I'm just barely getting any sleep." I huffed and rolled my eyes as I complained. I know this isn't something they needed to hear but I just need to get if off my chest.

"You need to get back into a proper routine."

"I know... it's just been so hard.." I muttered and mumbled