59

31st March 2019

I've had to go back to LA for modelling and I had a video that was booked the first time I went LA with Daniel cuz I was a video with James Charles. We were best friends and he was the first LA friend I had made.

***
(Skip to the video because that's the interesting part)

"Hi sisters!!" We said in sync making me giggle. "James Charles here and welcome back to my Channel!!" James said full of energy and excitement. "Today we've got a very exciting guest, also my best friend, Alissa!! You guys know her because you've probably seen her on a few magazine covers, my social media, and her boyfriend is Daniel seavey! Today we are doing a very simple makeup get ready with me, because we wanted to do something a bit more low-key but fun and chatty at the same time! So let's get on with it!"

We got out all of our makeup and started applying our foundation. "So Alissa, tell them how we met!" Names started blending in his foundation as we spoke.

"We met four months ago?" I questioned looking at James. He nodded reassuring me. "Yeah, four months ago at an after party at an award show."

"What was yours first impression of me?" James chuckled.

"I literally remember us getting along straight away. It's like we had known each other all our lives, it was crazy!" I smiled. "What was yours?"

"I remember you being so crazy! I love that, you were really outgoing and fun. And you're makeup hair and outfit was gorgeous. I remember literally falling in love with your look. I met Daniel that night as well, that party was just fun all together!"

"Oh my god!! I literally remember sobbing on the phone to you for like hours because of someone.." I laughed. "James was so nice and sweet about it. He literally just listened to me crying!" I laughed "I just want to clarify that this person wasn't Daniel. If you know them you know!" I grinned then winked

"Ooohhh.... are you sister spilling?" James smirked.

"Nooo..." I winked.

"Alright guys! We are going to do our eyebrows off camera and we will get right back." We turned the camera off and started talking. "Do you want to talk about that whole dad thing and the miscarriage, you don't have to, is just that people will be wondering."

We turned the camera back on and I agreed on talking about dad and baby. "Alissa, You've have a tough year." James said looking at me as he applied the base colour to his eyes.

"Yeah... for people that don't know, my dad died of cancer and I miscarried my baby this year. For everyone wondering I'm good."

"You are so strong, I remember my heart breaking seeing you so down.."

"Yeah, I literally would not leave my room. I had some pretty good people around me. I thank my lucky stars I had them because I don't think I could've done it without them."

"Alissa was at the highest risk of depression, like, this girl is some tough stuff. She was so strong. I would FaceTime her every day and we would talk for hours. How do you actually deal with all of that, keep in mind there weren't large gaps between these two things. These happened in the matter of a few months, so she barely got to process these things."

"Yeah um, we all have our different types of therapy. Mine would be having my head resting on my boyfriends chest and just laying there doing nothing, literally. It made me help me so much. Just laying there taking everything in. Someone's therapy could be completely different to mine, they could actually go see a professional therapist, but that just wasn't for me. With the miscarriage, that broke me. I got a whole apartment, we started the baby's room, so when we had to take that all down, it was heart breaking." I had now finished one eye.