64

4th April 2019

I walked through the crowd of people. All of our bodies were rubbish against each other. I went over to the bar and got a drink.

"Hey sexy.." I heard a seductive voice whisper down my ear. I looked behind me and saw a tall pretty basic man standing in front of me. "Not tonight darling.." I said placing my hand on his chest before taking my drink and leaving.

I carried on walking through the house. A hand wrapped around my wrist. "Uh!! I saw that!! Why didn't you stay and talk to him? He was hot!!"

"not my type.." I shouted over the music.

"What is your type then?!" Brian asked.

I looked over his shoulder and saw Shawn standing there by himself looking over at me. Aubrey noticed that i wasn't giving them any eye contact and followed where my eyes were looking. "Shawn, shawns her type!" Aubrey's face lit up. It was a literal light bulb moment.

"I means, he's been talking about you a lot recently the past month, it's like he saw this coming. He was talking about you non stop the month Daniel cheated on you? It sounds like a sign." Brian explained. "Do it Alissa."

"Turn around.." Aubrey asked and I did. She pushed up and boobs and fixed my hair out.

"Why did you have to turn me for that?"

"So Shawn didn't see we had to sort you out before you went over."

"Who- who said I was going to-" I was cut off my Aubrey and Brian shouting "GOOOOOOO!!" Over me. "Alright, Alright, I'm going!!"

I walked over to Shawn. "Hey Alissa.." Shawn said placing his drink down on the table next to him.

I put my hand behind his neck and started messing around with the hairs on his neck. Shawn placed his hands on my body before they fell down to my waist where they stayed. "You look beautiful.."

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself.." I bit down on my lip and smiled. Shawn chuckled to my comment

"Why did I ever hurt you?" He looked me. The eye contact was, intense.

I looked down at his lips and softly kissed his lips. The alcohol swirled around in our mouths as he slowly slipped in his tongue in.

We both naturally pulled away. I put my hand on his jaw and pecked his lips multiple times. I moved his curls and giggled.

"Shout out to my ex" started playing making my attention get off Shawn and back to the DJ, I chuckled as Aubrey came rubbing towards me with Brian. "I love you!!" I shouted then giggled as I took her into a hug. "CCOOMMMEEE OOONN!!" She screamed. She made every one WELL aware that I was single.

"Took four long years to call it quits" the DJ turned the volume down and spoke over it and said "took six long months to call it quits"

I blew millions of playful kisses at him.

Authors pov

Shawn stood there watching Alissa have fun and belting to "shout out to my ex" he had a smile on his face that could never be replaced. He bought the beer bottle to his lips and took a sip of it.

"Soooo?" Brian asked Shawn trying to get stuff out of him.

"Yyeeaahh?" He asked peeling his eyes off of Alissa.

"Alissa? How do you feel, what happened?" He said.

Shawn didn't say anything. "Bro, come on!!"

"Fine, we kissed!!" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, how did you feel?"

"It felt new, different. It was good, it felt good.. it was almost like it was meant to be, I don't know."

"What do you mean, you don't know, do you like her?"
He forced Shawn to say actual words to he could get actual answers.

"YES! Fine! I like her!!" Shawn blurted out. "But, She just got cheated on."

"Yeah, so. Perfect."

"That's screams being a rebound. We will just see how things go. I'm not going to force things."

"Alright, Whatever."

Alissas pov

Aubrey and I walked over to Shawn. I was purposefully swaying my hips in a seductive manner so tease Shawn.

I stood besides Shawn. He pulled me closer to him by wrapping his hands around my waist. I looked up at him and pecked his lips many times.

Brian Aubrey Shawn and I were talking before a young man approached us. "are you guys like a thing?" He said pointing at Shawn and I.

"Haha, not really, why?" I replied.

"Cool.." he took my hands and locked them. "You can come with me, and we can get to know each other."

I looked down at our locked hands and then him. "This isn't speed dating hun.." I winked, unlocked put hands turned him around and gave him a slight push for him to start walking away from us.

@danielseaveygiraffe Instagram

@danielseaveygiraffe: you're telling me Daniel and Alissa have been broken up for like a day and alissas already all over Shawn. I feel bad for Shawn because she's using him as a rebound and messing with his feelings, but also Daniel, I know he cheated, but, he's going to think she faked all her emotions.

@alissax: LMAOOO, noPe, Daniel was the one who faked all the emotions, what I felt was v real. I still haven't openly spoken about what happened with Daniel and I, but I will, give me time. Please respect my privacy and delete this post. Xx

@danielseaveygiraffe has deleted this post