34

25th December 2018

I was on my way to shawns house. I got out of my car, I got three presents out from the trunk and walk to the door. Aaliyah answered it. I gave her a hug and walked to living room. I saw Shawn sitting there on his phone. He stood up and ran to me and gave me a hug.

I instantly put my arms around him. "Merry Christmas" he said. It was a friendly hug. It's not like I was hugging him romantically. We sat down.

I gave Aaliyah her present, it was a trip to Disney land. She had the choice who she wanted to go with. There were three tickets, so. "OH MY GOD!! ALISSA!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!" She ran to me and hugged me. I kissed her head. "I WANT TO GO TO DISNEY LAND WITH YOU!!!!!" She squealed.

"Don't you want to go with your parents and Shawn?" I asked

"It would be funnier with you! Sorry guys!"

"Do you guys mind? I'll gladly take her." I asked Karen and manny

"Not at all." Manny said

"Okay, now Shawn. I've got yours."

"Alissa, honestly, you didn't have to."

"Just take it..." I handed him over a leather box. It was wrapped around with leather string. He un did the knot. He opened it. His face lit up. He looked up at me. He ran over and gave me a hug. I hugged him back.

"Alissa! You didn't!!"

"Shawn, what is it?" Manny asked. Shawn looked back. "she bought me those tom Ford glasses I've always wanted!!! She got my initials engraved on the sides.

"Thank you!!" He kissed my lips. I don't think he realised. "Sorry..." he stuttered. I sorta looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"It's fine." Let's not tell Daniel about this... "I'm gonna go. Daniels family is at my house. I need to go spend time with everyone."

I was leaving the house. Shawn grabbed my wrist and looked at me. "I'm sorry about this kiss I shouldn't of done it."

"It's fine. Seriously. See you around.." I left the house.

***

I went home and no one was there. There was a bit left on the kitchen table.

Everyone's at Daniels house, come over. Mum xx

I got back in my car and made my way to Daniels.

***

I got to Daniels. I walked in. "Daniels upstairs" Anna said. I walked upstairs and into his room he was on his guitar and was sitting at his computer.

"Hey.." he looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey.."

"Whatcha doing?" He put his guitar down. I sat on his lap.

"Live-streaming."

I looked at the computer. "HEY GUYS!! Merry Christmas!!!" I said. Instantly we got comments.

"Guys, ask us some questions!"

Loads of questions came in. "Has Alissa met Logan?" He read out. "No she hasn't!! We are going back to LA for some things so she'll probably meet him then. I don't even think he knows. But.." Daniel chuckled.

"Are you guys going to Disney land?" Another person asked

"Yes we are!! I'm going with Isla, reese, and my ex's little sister."

Loads of comments came flooding and people started accusing me on cheating on Daniel. "Guys, I'm not cheating. One, I got the tickets before me and my ex broke up and i got together with Daniel. Two, I said she had the choice on who she wanted to go with and she wanted to go with Daniel and I."

"Daniel? Have you taught Alissa how to play guitar?" Daniel read out.

"I've taught her a little. She isn't the best." He said looking up at me won't a cheeky grin.

"You're a horrible teacher!" I said back.

"Alissa? Why did you and Shawn break up?" I tried to ignore it. More and more comments came in.

"Ah, im not gonna get away with this so I guess I'm just going to have to answer it. Shawn and I broke up because I fell out of love with him and we were both hurting each other emotionally. We needed a break from each other."

"Okay guys, we need to go. Have a very merry Christmas!! LOVE YOU!!!" Daniel said turning to computer off.

I hugged Daniel from where I was sitting. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my head on top of his. I was breathing in his cologne.

"I loooovvveee yoooouuuuuu..." he sang

"Love you toooooooooo..."

He put his hands on my hip. "Ive got something to tell you. I've got more to your Christmas present." Daniel said

"More?! Daniel, I don't want anything else."

"When we go back to LA, I've got a date planned."

"Bbbaaabbbeee!! You didn't have too!!!"

"I wanted too. I love u!!" He said

I pushed my lips on his. He crept his hands up my shirt and placed them on my back. After our heated make out session we went down stairs. Anna was on an Instagram live.

"Kiss you this Christmas" started playing. I started to laugh. Daniel and everyone sang along.

"Can I kiss you this Christmas?"

Daniel looked at me and pecked my lips