67

8th April 2019

Aubrey, Shawn, Brian, Matthew, Jack j, jack g, all the why don't we boys (except from Jonah because I'm still mad that he didn't tell me about Daniel cheating) and the girls and Cameron were all over at my house.

Shawn and I aren't really together, but we sleep in the same bed, kiss all the time, cuddle, so we basically are but without it being official.

Shawn put his arm around my neck and pecked my neck. "Alissa, truth or dare?" Matthew said.

"We are playing truth or dare now?" Aubrey asked.

"Dare." I grinned.

"Kiss the hottest girl in the room and then the three hottest guys." Matthew smirked wondering if I was going to bail.

"Alright." I stood up and walked over towards Brian and Aubrey's direction. "Should I do the boys or girl first?" I asked turning my head making my hair flick over my shoulder.

"Girl!!!" Matthew insisted.

"Aubrey, come here baby." I giggled. I put my hand behind her as she did the same thing. We started making out. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and I reciprocated.

Matthew clapped and encouraged us. "DDUUUDDDEEE!!!" Shawn shouted slapping Matthews arm surprised as he didn't think I was going to do it.

"COME ON!!" Jack encouraged.

We both naturally pulled away and we playfully pecked each other's lips again. "Boys now!!" Gilinsky shouted.

I turned around on my heels and walked up to Johnson and passionately kissed his lips. I went over to gilinsky and did the same but I placed a hickey on his lower neck and then behind his ear before he pulled me back for another two kisses. I went over to Shawn and pushed his back on his chair and sat on his lap and undone a few buttons on his top. I ran my fingers through his hair and tugged down a little. I bit down on his bottom lip as I pulled away.

"ALISSAAA!!!" Christina squealed shocked about what I had just done. "YOURE SOME CRAZY BITCH!!!" She laughed.

"Jack g, truth or dare." Brian asked

"Truth" he said with a smug smile.

"Is alissa a good kisser."

He walked over to me and placed his hands on face and kissed me again. "Does that answer your question?" He smirked.

I playfully rolled my eyes and laughed.

The game dragged on. The dares were getting for sexual as it went on. "You know I love you." Shawn said in my ear making my head turn back.

"I love you too." I pecked his lips. "How crazy is this?" I asked as our faces were inches away. "Who would have ever thought we should have been like this again?"

Shawn responded my pecking my lips again.

@aubrey__ Instagram