26

10th November 2018

We were in another meet and greet after party thing. We were all taking a group picture. We all slowly broke away and went into our separate conversations. "Corbyn, Christina, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna say it!!"

"AHHH! Good luck babe!!" Christina said.

I walked closer to Daniel and kissed his lips. I took his hand and took him into a little corner. "Come here..."

"What is it?" Daniel said

"I know we've only been together, officially for a few weeks but.."

"Yeah?"

"I love you!" I said with a smile on my face. I said it and I felt like I could breath.

"I love you too, so much!!!"

I draped my hands over Daniels neck and kissed Daniels lips. "Oh my god... I love you so much!!" Daniel said slightly breaking the kiss, with his talking and grinning.

We heard anew song play. I started laughing and put my head back. "HAHAH! The song!!"

"What is it? What's it called?"

"I love you, the songs called I love you, by little mix!" I said trying to stop laughing.

"Oh my god!!! Who put this on?" Daniel said laughing.

"I don't know??! Corbyn?" I said chuckling.

"Corbyn?" Daniel said

"That's why I kept on running off to Christina and Corbyn.."

"Ohhhh..." it all suddenly clicked in Daniel.

"Baby I love you..." I sang along to Daniel joking.

He put me on his shoulder and ran around with me. I couldn't see where he was going. All I could see where the confused fans. I heard Christina and corbyns voices getting clearer. Daniel put me down.

"I'm gonna guess it went well than!" Christina said.

"CORBYN!!! YOURE SO CORNY!!!! YOU PLAYED I LOVE YOU STRAIGHT AFTER I SAID I LOVE YOU TOO DANIEL!!!!" I said while laughing.

"HAHAH!! Well I mean!!!!" Corbyn said.

Zach, Jonah and jack came running up from behind us and jumped on Daniels back. "SO DID YOU SAY IT???!!!!!" Zach shouted.

"Yesss!!" Daniel said

"How did you guys know???!!!!"

"Corbyn..." Jonah said

"Corbyn!!! What the hell?!" I said while laughing.

"Okay okay, where the photographer? Zack??" Corbyn said clearly trying to quickly change the subject.

"I'm here." Zack said

"Take a picture of this beautiful couple please!" Jack said

"you guys are a thing?! Congrats bro!" He said giving Daniel one of those weird men hugs, then he gave me a hug. "This picture, do you want it to be sexy or cute?"

"I don't know. You pick.." I said

"We will do both! Okay, we will do sexy first...! Daniel crouch down on the floor, and Alissa have one foot in front of the other and your arms to the side. Daniel put your hands together and in front of your face. Okay, perfect... Alissa, give the camera a sexy look... and there! PERFECT!!" The camera flash went. "Now it's time for cute. We will take two of these. I want Daniel to put his hand behind Alissa and Alissa do the same. Now look at each other smile." That camera flash went. "Now, The next one, just be yourselves." The flash went. "These pictures came out really cute!!" Zack said.

"DANI!! You better post these on your Instagram!! You guys are too cute!!" A fan shouted.

A fan came up to all of us. "Can i takes a picture with you please?"

"Another one? Yeah sure!" Jack said

"I mean, just with Alissa."

I looked at Daniel. "Yeah sure. What pose do you wanna do?"

"I want you to kiss me..." he said

"Hahaha. That isn't happening."

"Why?" He voice got a bit louder and people were staring.

"I've got a boyfriend." I said looking over at Daniel

"What? This little rat. I'm better than him!" He tried to swing for Daniel. A security guard quickly came and blocked Daniel.

"Get out now!" He shouted

A whole crowd of fans came and were staring. The guy moved away from Daniel. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his chest and rested my head on his arm. "You alright?" I asked

"I'm fine. Are you alright?"

"Fine."

Eben walked over. "Do you guys just wanna wrap this up?"

"Yeah. Let's go" Jonah said

We left the venue and went to the tour bus.