87

22nd June 2019

"How exciting is this?" I said to Shawn as I sat down on my hair and makeup chair.

"Look at my girl.." Shawn stood behind me and watched me in the mirror as we waited for the makeup artist.

"I'm so happy I'm back into modelling!" I was bursting in excitement.

"Okay, boyfriend, we are going to have to make you step away as we make your beautiful girlfriend even more beautiful!" The makeup artist chuckled as he took his makeup out. "We are going for a super smokey, sexy look today so don't get too surprised when you see the make and hair."

***

I walked outside with my manager (roger) "right, this is going to be a super sexy shoot, which you already are. It guess, don't hold back." The photographer winked at me. "Where's alessandro?" She called

"I'm here." A man around shawns height, with slicked back hair and an AMAZING bone structure came out.

He came over and hugged me. "Let's get started then." I smiled

"Can you guys sit on the bike, Alissa I want you kinda leaning on to him and an arm around his neck, and Alex can you have a hand on her waist." He immediately done what he was told. I looked at Shawn, he smiled at me and encouraged me. I hesitantly done what she said.

We both looked at each other and laughed as we had done it at the exact same time. "Can you guys get a little closer, almost as if your lips were touching?" We did as we were told. "This is perfect!"

We stood in this random sandy desert. We started to dance to the music. He twirled me around and plunged me down. I laughed as he did the same.

"Can you rest your head on his chest and alex can you look down at her." I looked at the camera and gave them a sexy look. "This is so sexy!!"

I wrapped my legs around his torso. He started walking and dancing as he held me up.

***

We all sat down for a lunch break. I sat with my manager and Shawn and Alex sat with his team. "I've got a good feeling about this shoot." Roger said as he took a bite of his sandwich.

Roger walked to get a drink. "Come here.." I pulled Shawn by his shirt, softly, and kissed his lips.

Roger had come back and we were all talking before I felt a tap on my shoulder. "I need to go now." Alex said

"Oh my god!" I wiped away the crumbs from my face and hugged him with the sandwich in my right hand. "It was so nice workin with you." I said as we hugged

"Yeah you too." He smiled back "I really hope to see you soon." I pecked the side of my cheek

"Yeah, same."

***

I was doing my solo shots. I was in a bathroom standing by a door frame with an over sized jumped on, my under wear and pearls loosely Around me neck.

I leaned my body on the door frame and posed. I looked at the camera then too my left and gave major side eye. "Woooooohh.." Shawn whistled while clapping his hands. I looked at him and giggled.

***

I sat on a bed in cheetah print fur. I laid down and lifted one leg up and looked up.

I scooter myself up and crawled over to the bedside table where there was a fake phone. I put it to my ear and done an "Oh" shaped expression as I looked off into the distance.

"That's a wrap!!!" The director shouted as everyone cheered.

"Can I get a few shots with Shawn?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah you can. Shawn, Theres a white shirt in that room, put it on and come out."

"Alright.." Shawn smirked

He got back with his buttons undone. He sat down on the bed next to me. He snaked his arms behind me. I picked the phone up and put it to my ear and bit my lip and looked off.

***

We got into the car on the way home. "OH MY GOD!!! WE GOT THE FINAL CUT FOR I KNOW WHAT YOU DID WITH LAST SUMMER!!!" I shouted as I held my phone in one hand and slapped Shawn and roger out of excitement with the other.

"OH MY GOD!!! PLAY IT!!!!!"

We listened to the song. "I LOVE IT!!!!" Shawn smoked showing all teeth. "I just got an email from island saying that we can start doing promo for the song and it's due to come out on the 27th of this month!!!"