48

18th January 2019

I laid on the hospital. I had a cold gel across my body. The doctor was focused on the screen in front of her. My hands were locked with Daniels, who was standing besides me. I felt my hands starting to slip out of his grip from my sweaty palms. Aubrey was standing next to me feet rubbing her hands up and down my leg.

I snapped out of my daze. The doctor was looking at me. "Congratulations, you're pregnant!" He said with a wide smile across his face.

I looked up at Daniel and felt my eyes welling up. "I'm going to go get some other things to check over things and I need to get you a feW leaflets since you aren't legally an adult." I just nodded, not able to choke out the words through the lump in my throat.

He had left the room. I wiped away the gel and sat up. I was happy, scared, nervous. How am I gonna do this? A tear fell down my face. I pushed i let it fall. Daniel sat next to me and pushed the tear out my face with the pad of this thumb.

***

We got into the car and called my mum straight away telling her to meet at Daniels house.

"Daniel, we are going to have to get an apartment together. We are raising a human." I looked at him. I know that my mum isn't going to let us stay with her. There isn't a lot of space out our house and Daniels parents don't need another two people added to the house.

"I know, we will start looking when we tell our parents." He placed his hand on my thigh and looked at me.