Friendship Fix

August Age 6-7

"Y'know your lisp is barely there anymore." Sophia said. Right now Jack, Finn, Jaeden, Wyatt, Jeremy, and Chosen were all in his room. After Phil left, he started to know them a bit better.

"I know. My mom made me speak better." He said and went back to drawing. Sophia's eyes watched at the beautiful boy drew a meadow full of flowers. Jeremy looked longingly at Sophia.

"Hey Soph what do you think of this comic?" Jeremy asked. Sophia looked at it for five seconds before looking away.

"Yeah it's pretty-"

"YOU'RE SO MEAN JAEDEN!" A voice yelled. Suddenly The six of them all looked over. It was Wyatt's voice.

"Wy I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" Jaeden said. Wyatt shook his head.

"Then why would you say it!" He yelled.

"What are you two arguing-"

"I don't know why it just slipped out.." Jaeden said, tears forming. Wyatt stormed out of Dan's house.

"Um..What just happened?" Chosen asked. The two never fought, so this was weird.

"I hurt wy's feelings.." Jaeden said crying.

"What did you say?" Finn asked.

"He started calling me his boyfriend like usual and obviously I like it when he calls me that but I took it too fair and said no one would want you to be their boyf riend.." Jaeden said crying.

"Damn..that's fuc-"

"Chosen don't swear!" Dan yelled. "Jaeden I'm sure he knows you didn't mean it.." Dan said once again and Jaeden shook his head.

"He looked really hurt..I don't deserve to be his friend!" Jaeden sobbed.

"Dude I think you're overreac-"

"Chosen stop talking!" Jack yelled. "Me and Finn fight all the time but we're still bust buds." Jack said and ruffled Finn's hair.

"Hah..yeah friends.." Finn said awkwardly. "Look maybe we can help you set up some big grand gesture?" Finn suggested.

"I got it! You can do that one video where it's like 'I love you bit-"

"CHOSEN SHUSH!" Sophia yelled.

"This is a horrible idea!" Jaeden said.

"Just do it!" Jack said.

"No! I'm not going to use five and six year olds as a ladder for a two story house!" Jaeden complained.

"Well we could always use my idea." Chosen said.

"No we aren't doing your stupid idea!" Dan said. Suddenly Wyatt came out his house.

"What are you-"

"I LOVE YOU BITCH! I AIN'T NEVER GONNA STOP LOVIN YOU B-" Chosen yelled but Sophia slapped her hand over his mouth.

"Shut up you idiot! Do the original idea forget the human ladder!" Sophia said.

"Isn't the original idea what Chosen just did?" Finn asked.

"Shut up finn!" Jaeden said. "Wy I'm really sorry.. I don't know why I said that! It was so stupid.. I actually really like it when you call me your boyfriend and-"

"Wait wait..you like it when I call you my boyfriend?" Wyatt said smirking.

"What!? No I don-Yes.." Jaeden said blushing. Wyatt smiled.

"Awww Jae Jae!" Wyatt said and wrapped his arms around Jaeden. Jaeden sighed in relief and hugged back.

Dan was having a great month. He had a great group of friends and he couldn't wait for Phil to come back next week. Dan thought he'd love everyone.

But he was wrong.

There was one person Phil wouldn't like.

And it wasn't Sophia

Hmm who do you think he's not going to like? Also I know this chapter might seem un important now but trust me it will be later in the future. Who's you favorite character out of the little group? Phil will be back next chapter.