Just a Game

SCREEE SO MY MOM SAID "Y'know you're so creative you should do SFX makeup." And I was like "I FUCKING WAS AND YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT!" And she said "well not with the whole 'you attempting suicide and the hospital trips' you can do it again." So I'm happy now. Even tho I was doing it behind her back.

November Ages 10-11

"Do you think I should break up with Mille?" Phil asked. The two were cuddling and Phil had his face in the crook of Dan's neck, carefully not to blow too hard on it.

"YES! I-Uh-I mean if it's really what you want..Does she make you happy?" Dan asked.

"No.." Phil said.

"Then dump her." Dan said with a smile.

"Alright, I will." Phil said. For some reason happiness filled Dan.

"Hey Mills.." Phil said awkwardly.

"Hey baby!" She said and kissed Phil. Phil instantly pulled away.

"Look..we have to talk.." Phil said.

"OMFG! Are you breaking up with me!" Millie yelled, grabbing people's attention.

"Well-I- Yeah.." Phil said awkwardly. Millie grunted and slapped Phil.

"Ugh! I cannot believe you Philip Lester!" Millie said and stormed off. Phil sighed and awkwardly sat down.

"Did you just dump Millie?" Chosen asked shocked.

"Um..Yeah?" Phil said confused.

"Holy crap! I can't believe you did that! She's like the most popular girl in school." Chris said, shocked,

"Well she ain't the nicest." Dan mumbled. Pj rolled his eyes.

"So why'd you dump her ass?" Pj asked.

"I just..wasn't feeling it, ya know?" Phil asked.

"Still, you could've made us popular." Chris said.

"Wait Wait, we're popular!" Chosen said offended.

"Get real. People only know our names because we're friends with Sophia." Chris said.

"Sophia has beautiful hair.." Jeremy said, clearly day dreaming. Chosen rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers in Jeremy's face.

"Wake up from that wet dream haystack." Chosen said and Jeremy rolled his eyes.

"Whatever Chosen." Jeremy said.

"So do you want to got to the junkyard later?" Chris asked the gang.

"Sure."

"Hurricane Katrina? More like Hurricane tortilla." Chosen said and was playfully punched by Pj.

"Stop quoting vines Chosen." Pj said annoyed. Chris giggled and scooted closer to Pj.

"Ah fuck, I can't believe you've done this." Chosen said in a British accent. Chris rolled his eyes and leaned his head on Pj's shoulder.

"Ah do you guys want to come over for a sleepover today?" Dan asked. Everyone but Chosen nodded.

"Can't, me and my folks are going horse fishing." Chosen said which confused everyone.

"What the fuck is horse fishing?" Pj asked.

"Horse fishing. Y'know where you fish on a horse?" Chosen said.

"That sounds like a terrible idea." Phil said.

"You sound like a terrible idea." Chosen said.

"That doesn't even make sense? Chris said confused.