War

My teeth are in pain because of my fucking braces. Also I was listening to the good, the bad, and the dirty while writing this😂

Yikes chapter is getting posted at 8:00 pm northern time tonight

October Ages 8-9

"Happy Halloween Phil!" Dan cheered as he kissed Phil's cheek.

"Thanks..I can't go trick or treating Dan." Phil said while looking down.

"I know..That's why I'm inviting everyone to come here! The good ol gang, even Nugget. If that's okay with you..?" Dan said the last part carefully. He didn't want to upset his bestfriend.

"Of course!" Phil said and beamed. He pulled Dan into his lap and kissed his cheek. Dan blushed and started into Phil's eyes.

"Guys stop being gay in front of us." Chosen said as he walked in. Dan jumped back and sat on his bed.

"When did you guys get here?" Dan asked confused.

"Just now." Chris said.

"Hey guys! I'm a cool person so Nugget will join." Nugget said and sat in Dan's room. They all shrugged and sat in a circle.

"So what are we playing?" Jaeden asked as he sat next to Wyatt.

"Truth or dare." Chosen said.

"Ugh no. What are you eight or nine?" Nugget said.

"Yes..?" Chosen said confused.

"Oh..Well you guys do no act like it. Anygay we're going to be playing war. Loser gets asked a question." Nugget said and pulled out a stack of cards. "Do you gays know how to play?" Everyone nodded yes.

They decided to mix it up a bit and go in pairs. Jaeden with Wyatt, Chris with Pj, Jeremy with Sophia, Finn with Jack, Nugget with Chosen, and of course Dan with Phil. Pj lost the first round.

"Hm let's see. Oh! Do you have a crush on anyone?" Chris said while blushing. Chosen snorted.

"Of course you asked that!" Chosen said while laughing.

"Shut up! So do you?" Chris asked a bit nervously. Pj had think about if you wanted to tell the truth or not.

"Um..Uh..No.." Pj said and Chris looked down sadly.

"Oh.." Chris said. Pj felt bad for lying.

Nugget lost.

"Alright let's see..Oh I've got it! Is Tiffany tight in be-"

"CHOSEN! NO INAPPROPRIATE QUESTIONS!" Sophia yelled while she was leaning her head on Jeremy's shoulder.

"Well you should've said so. Fine..Oh I've got it! How big was Nugget cave?" Chosen asked.

"Nugget does not know the answer. Nugget cave was huge by the time Nugget was done with elementary school. Nugget cave was bigger than the school." Nugget said and started to get flashbacks.

"Okay.." Chosen said awkwardly.

Wyatt lost.

"Um..Do you still like Lily?" Jaeden asked quietly.

"Of course! If she was there at school for the first day I would've sat with her." Wyatt said, not realizing how bad it hurt Jaeden.

"Instead of me?" Jaeden asked sadly.

"Well I would've sat at the same table with you but sat next to her." Wyatt said simply and Jaeden nodded, holding back tears.

Jack lost.