Tython Jedi Temple (Part One)

Tython Jedi Temple

As we walked up to the temple entrance, I expected to receive a call from Satele Shan. It didn't come as we entered or as I looked at the real foyer to the temple.

"Jedi, you both look new to the temple, and you both need to clean up and eat from the looks of things." The knight stated looking over us. "If I can get your names, I will update your pads for the location of your quarters."

"I am Padawan Cort Hintal." he replied.

"Ah yes Master Yuon's Padawan." the knight pressed a few buttons and Cort's pad beeped. He than looked at me.

"Padawan T'aa Onasi." I stated. "I think I need two refreshers." I smiled hoping he would at least chuckle, but his face showed a bit of excitement.

"Ah the padawan who nearly took out two hundred Flesh Raiders by herself. Impressive." He remarked. My pad beeped as I was a bit stunned. Did I really kill that many?

"It was indeed, but sad as they are not mindless. They think just like us." I replied. His excitement was replaced by understanding. I strangely felt like I had passed a little test. I didn't like that at all. Then again that was why most of the knights were here. Cort headed off into a different direction on the other side of the temple. I headed in the direction of Master Din's quarters, and I was surprised that I found it without looking at my pad. I did look to see if this was where I was supposed to be and it wasn't. I wasn't far off as I walked a few steps and entered a room with six bunks. Eleven were filled with sleeping girls. From the state of some of them they had fought most of the day just barely making it to their bunk. I smiled as I spot my chest in front of one of the bunks. I pulled out my hygiene kit and a robe before heading to the refresher down the hall.

I groaned as soon as I looked in the mirror the once clean armor was covered in dirt, grim, and blood. My face was as well and my hair was covered as well. Now seeing it my head started to itch. I debated taking the armor off and cleaning it or wearing it in the shower. I didn't feel like taking the time with so much grim. The shower took most of the gunk off with high pressure and heat. My under armor kept me dry during the cleaning. Piece by piece it came off until I just wore the bodysuit. I sprayed it down as well and pushed the water off the suit with the Force. I felt pain as I peeled the suit off. Every pressure point burned and many other spots hurt. I was bruised in quiet a few places. Naked I sat and concentrated on the Force and clearing each painful spot. I didn't think I healed them, but I had at least blocked the pain for a while. Once I felt better, I passed a mirror showing me my body for the first time. I was petite, but each muscle was defined beneath the skin. Nowhere close to a body builder, but perfectly toned out. The only thing I could find fault in was that I lacked color compared to my face and arms, not that they were very tan. My breasts were pert and fit my body. Not having anything I could measure them with didn't help, but would pass the pencil test. From a guess I would say 30C or 28D. I saw the sizes she had, and they had no reference to what I knew from Earth. I was definitely slightly bigger in comparison to the Swtor standard body size. I stepped into the shower and hit the sonic button.

The vibrations started at my feet and traveled up my legs. Water knocked the fine dust that separated from my body. My hair stood out as I freed it from the holders. I was vibrating all over my body and not being familiar with the feeling I was quickly aroused. In fact, I couldn't move as the sonic rhythm hit a cord within me. I knew a female's orgasm was different, but the sonic shower brought it to a higher level. I screamed out as I suddenly had a mind-blowing orgasm. Water flew everywhere as I lost control of the Force. It felt like forever had gone by as I struggled to turn it off. Once I did, I whimpered on the floor crying and giggling for a good ten minutes.