one

Y/N

"Haeun, right?" I ask the girl in front of me.

She crossed her arms as her eyebrow lift up while she looks at me with a bitch-faced. What the fuck? Girl I can do better with that.

"Yeah? And you are?" So this is her?

He told me she's hot as hell! But, bitch where? I can only see a girl that looks like a clown, she's full of make up.

"Oh, that doesn't matter!" I tried to smile at her. But I am really cursing from the inside.

Wait for my scene to get done, I don't think you'll be able to look strong and roll your eyes, anymore. I am somehow excited to see her face, what would her expressions be if she hears what am I going to say?

"Here, Jimin wants to give this to you?" I handed her the rose that I bought from the flower shop. It's just one stem and I got it with a cheap price, which suits a cheap looking like her.

That guy didn't even give me money to buy this for his girl right here! Where the hell is he even hiding today? He should be witnessing how this girl would break down because of him!

"Uh, where is he? And why are you the one giving me this? Are you one of his maids?" She smirked.

Tsk. Should I slam her my money and our house to her face? Have you been on a mansion before, bitch?

What did Jimin see on her? Oh, she's probably just good in bed, that's why!

"Do you want me to stick these thorns in your eyes?!" I couldn't help it. If she's a bitch, then I am too! But ten times bitchier than her!

Park Jimin, I swear I'm gonna kill you after I'm done with this!

"What did you just say?" Her eyes widen.

"You deaf? Sorry, but I don't like repeating words for a slow person like you."

I saw anger in her eyes. I want to laugh as hard as I can, but I want look angry too. Who the hell is she to say that I am Jimin's maid?

Hell, I dressed even prettier than her! This is Gucci that I am wearing right now! My eyes went to the rose that is still on my hand. She doesn't want it?

"What? Are you gonna take this or not?"

"You bi---" Before she could even get closer and grab my hair, A pair of hands stop her.

I saw how Haeun's eyes get soft. The anger is now gone on her face, as the pair of hands put her hand down that is close to my hair now.

"What are you doing to her?" Jimin asks with a serious tone.

I grinned on him, annoyed. Where the fuck did he came from? So all this time, he's here?!

"Jimin, babyyy." Haeun's voice didn't suit her. I am disgusted on how the words left her mouth with such a baby tone. Eww, she's not even cute.

"Where have you been? I've been calling you nonstop last night." She tags along with Jimin's arms,  the guy just shrug it off.

"C'mon, Y/N." Jimin whispered.

"Wait, I am not done yet!" I told him and face his soon to be ex, again.

Jimin's the reason why I am here, and I 'm still not done with my part so let me continue.