twenty two

Jungkook looks away, a smile suddenly appears on his lips. He couldn't handle the situation as he finds the girl very attractive in every aspect.

He regret looking at her for too long, because now, he couldn't explain how his heart beats, it was not even normal anymore.

He wasn't even paying attention to the game and just glances at the girl who sits on the bleachers for a couple times. He sometimes caught her looking at him, giving him a warm smile as he jog from the end of the field to another.

"Yah, Jungkook-ah!" He heard Taehyung calling his name, and as he put himself back in the game, he saw Taehyung kicked the ball to his direction.

His feet came contact with the ball, running with it—away from the other team.

You need to make a goal to impress Y/N, Jungkook!

Jungkook's inner mind said. Though it is not a real game that they're having, he still needs to focus and think of it as a real game. He wouldn't want himself to be embarrassed in front of Y/N.

Just as he was about to kick the ball with readiness to make a goal, a person came, bumping his shoulder and taking the ball by himself, kicking it.

Few cheers that came from some students who's watching gets louder as Jimin made a goal, not even noticing how Jungkook landed on his butt. He look at his hyung.

A smirk was being showed from Jimin's lips. He look over his shoulder, seeing Jungkook still resting on the ground and looking at him.

He didn't regret taking the ball to the younger, but he did regret bumping his shoulder that caused the younger to fall down.

He didn't want to do it, but something inside Jimin told him to steal the ball, especially when he saw Y/N on the bleachers, hands are intertwined together while watching Jungkook. He saw it. He saw how her eyes had full of hopes while looking at the younger who was about to kick the ball.

And Jimin wasn't very pleased with that. He wanted to be the person Y/N would yell for. If he didn't interrupt and let Jungkook make the goal, Y/N would be celebrating and clapping her hands by now.

But he wanted Y/N to clap for him, and not on anybody else. He wants his best friend's attention.

"Yah! Why the fuck did you do that?!" He felt Taehyung's strong hands that had pushed him, causing him to move back a few steps.

Him, Taehyung and Jungkook had been playing soccer since high school. Jungkook was the one who's more sporty among three of them, and Jimin couldn't deny that when it comes to sports, Jungkook's way better than him. Because there is nothing that the younger couldn't do.

"Dumb shit. No dirty playing, Jiminie. Not with Jungkook.."

"Chill, Tae. This is not even a real game. And I thought he's going to loose it so I came to rescue." He pulled a sweet smile to his other best friend, earning a hit from Taehyung after that.

"Liar."

"Gwenchanna?" Y/N asks. Helping Jungkook to stand up. She run inside the field as soon as the fake game was over.

Jungkook didn't really get hurt. But the way Y/N's eyes are telling him that she's worried, he manage to act as if he was really hurt to gain some care from the girl he likes.

"Yah! Why the fuck did you kick it?! The ball wasn't even yours!" Jimin turns his head to see Y/N.

His eyes landed on the girls's hands who were fixed on Jungkook's muscled arms, helping him. Jimin's eyes got smaller.