fifteen

Jimin

"He told you, did he?" Taehyung pick up the glass filled with a hard liquor.

His earring was distracting me, as it lights up whenever the disco lights are hitting on our direction.

It fits him, tho. But its a little long and different from what he always wear. Lately, he's into that kind of stuff.

"Don't ask, I'm sure you know it already, Jungkook will not forget to tell you everything."

"So?..."

"So, What?"

"We all know how fucking over reacting you are when it comes to Y/N-"

"That's not over reacting, I'm just protecting who's important to me. And It's normal, you knew that."

Taehyung sigh. As he look at the whole place, and probably got excited by the girls dancing on the dance floor, feeling the beat of the loud music.

"You won't get on the scene, right? I mean, you'll let Jungkook with Y/N?"

My eyes fixed on Taehyung. Letting myself be comfortable with the leather seat we just paid for, and crossing my legs, as I play with the glass on my hand.

"You're seriously asking me that?"

"I mean. I know what happened there... Even if Jungkook didn't tell me, I know what crossed your mind, and how did you take Jungkook's words."

"I know we promised not to produce any different feelings towards Y/N, because you said so. Because guys like us will just break her, but isn't Jungkook an exception?"

Where the hell is this going? I didn't know he'd fucking bring all this up, I thought he just want us to have a drink and waste the night looking at these hot girls.

I didn't know Taehyung's reason was to just talk about Jungkook with me.

Since the school's event had just started yesterday, there's no class for a week. And thank god that happened, because I really want a break from everything.

I don't really give a shit about the events our school is having, so I didn't think of fucking attending the whole week.

Neither the other guys are attending, hell to that. Girls are more interesting than doing boring shit activities there.

Y/N was the only one who attended yesterday and earlier. Of course I drove her there, I also made sure to check that she's alone before I left.

Who knows? Jungkook might switch his plans and attend the event, instead, because he knew Y/N would be there and we're not.

Every damn second, I texted Y/N to know if she's still alone, and thank god she was. Or else I would've come back there and accompany her even if I fucking hate it.

I'm more protective now. And I'm not gonna say sorry for it.

"Aren't you happy that it's Jungkook who's having a move to Y/N and not anybody else? Since you want an innocent guy for the girl, then you should be grateful that it's Jungkook."

I stop myself from thinking of throwing the glass on the wall near us. Taehyung doesn't help. Why am I here with him again?

"Did Jungkook sent you here, to tell me all this? Because if that's the reason, then I might just leave you." I blurted. Taehyung smirks as he reach for the table and place his glass there.

If Jungkook thinks, using Taehyung to make me agree will help, then, he's so not using his mind.

Use anyone he wants, it's still a no. I know, that younger one is very competitive with everything, then I will be too.

"He doesn't even know that I'm with you. And why would you think that? So you did really not consider his feelings for Y/N?"

I really want to go home right now. My mood changes, I don't want to be here anymore. I don't like seeing girls right now.

I just want to jump on my bed and sleep the night off. I don't like the hungry girls' eyes, not now, I'm not in a fucking good mood.

Maybe tomorrow, ladies

"Tae, I think I'll go home. You enjoy the great view, I'm leaving it all for you." I said, as I searched for my car keys on my pocket and wiggles it in front of Taehyung.

"Aish, this dick's leaving me alone, when I put so much effort to be with you."

"Yah, who are you calling a dick?" I raised an eyebrow on him. Making me stop myself from standing up.

"Obviously, you? Who else is here?"

"Incase you fucking forgot I'm still older than you."

"You're just months older."

I shake my head before raising a middle finger on him, that made him laugh and put his two hands on the air. "Now, go."

"I hope you mess up again after tonight." I smirk before deciding to stand up and leave him alone for now.

Taehyung seems so eager for me to walk out of the place so he could get all the ladies here for himself.

"Jiminie." He called my name as I was about walk pass where he was sitting.

I stop and face him again with a question look. What is it this time?

"You're older than Jungkook, I'm sure you didn't forget that. Didn't we all wish for him to be happy with someone?"

"He's happy because of Y/N, we should be, too."

I'm tired of school, I sometimes don't wanna attend classes bc there's a lot of things the teachers want us to do, when can we take a break?😭

Anw, a short chapter for u😘.