thirty seven

my brother and his girlfriend broke up today so this chapter might get trashy bc i'm writing this while a bit drunk hehe sowwyyy

There was a knock on the door. The person keeps on knocking but Y/N doesn't have the energy to open the door and just hear the nonstop noise.

She was curled up on her bed. Eyes are swollen from the nonstop crying. She had kept herself inside the room for a day without talking to anyone, not even to Jungkook whom she doesn't have an idea how worried the boy was.

So she assumed that it was Jungkook who's at the door banging. She doesn't know how to face him this time. She doesn't want him to see her crying. As much as she wants to throw herself at him and gain a comfort from the guy, she lies still on the bed.

On the other hand, Taehyung sighed as he knocked once again. Two maids were on his side, also worrying about her. Y/N refuses to eat anything and that made the maids think of what's going on.

"How long was she staying in there." Taehyung asked quietly.

"Since last night. She won't talk to us. We left foods in front of her door, but it was remained untouched."

Taehyung had a feeling this would happen so he rushed to see Y/N. No one told him to go, he just told himself that maybe he should visit her to know what she felt.

And Taehyung wanted to talk to her. He knows how the issue affected Y/N so much. He never thought Y/N would really give up on Jimin.

Being the nice friend he is. He didn't went to school today just to see the girl. He stopped Jungkook to come. He wants Jungkook to give Y/N some time.

"Something happened between her and Jimin. I think that's why she's like this." Taehyung shared to the maids.

"That's why Jimin haven't been visiting here lately. It was always Jungkook."

Taehyung knocked one more time. But received nothing. "Do you have the spare key of her room?"

"I think we have one. Let me just go get it." One maid said and the other maid followed him. Leaving Taehyung alone. Why didn't they tried using the spare key if they have one?

He remained silent in front of Y/N's door. Y/N doesn't have girl friends. She only has them. Though Taehyung wasn't that good at comforting, he'll try for the girl.

They couldn't rely on other girl, since Y/N's the only girl in the group. And that leaves them boys—the only people who could comfort her.

He haven't visited Jimin. But he already expected that the guy would be the same like Y/N, or even more vulnerable than the girl.

After what happened yesterday. Y/N runs away. Leaving the 7 boys behind. Jungkook wanted to go after her that day but Yoongi stop him.

They all remained silent. Soon, Jungkook leave the place. Leaving the 6, five are looking on Jimin's figure that falls on the ground and begin crying. It hurts their eyes seeing Jimin for the first time crying that hard.

The girl told her she quit on him. That really puts Jimin's body dead.

The maids came back with the keys on their hand. They handed it to Taehyung. And Taehyung didn't waste time and opened the door.

Inside. It broke Taehyung's heart as he saw the precious girl—they all treasured so much.

———