twelve

On the scale of 1-10, Jungkook didn't know how to rate himself on how impatient he is getting.

He had been trying for a couple of days, but somehow, it's always a bad timing. Like, every day is not his lucky day, and he never know when will.

Every time he'll open his mouth to speak. There would be someone who interrupts him. Jimin specifically.

Every time he would try, Jimin would be there, interrupting everything and steal Y/N.

He doesn't want to think that his hyung was doing every thing on purpose, but that would always come on his mind.

"Y/N... Could we meet, later tonight?" He breaths as he practice in front of the mirror.

He came back from school. Didn't see Y/N the whole day because it was her 'no schedule' day. The reason why he's been so down ever since the morning.

It was one of those days where I couldn't be able to tell her.

"Y/N-Aissh!" He groans in frustration. He even heard his Mom's fist came contact with his door, knocking to know if he's doing okay.

"Yeah, Mom. I'm fine!"

"Your dad and I are going to attend the exhibit. If you're changing your mind, then we'll wait for you."

He sighed. He does like seeing aesthetically pleasing paintings, he learned to love it because of Taehyung

But the exhibit his Mom was talking about would not stop him from what he's planning to do.

I could just search the entire event on the internet, after. My feelings are very important for now.

"I think... I think I'll just stay home. I'm kind of tired from school, Mom. Mianhe..."

"It's okay, Honey. I guess we'll be going now. You're gonna be okay here, right?"

"Neh.."

The next few minutes, after he found out the his parents had left. He walks back and forth of his room. His phone on his hands and still undecided whether to call the number that flashed on the screen or not.

"Why am I so fucking nervous?.." he asks himself. "God... Y/N drives me really crazy." He lets out a soft chuckle, poking his inner cheek with his tongue after.

Don't waste the time and call her now, before it's too late, again. Paboya!

His inner mind fights with him.

Sighing, for he doesn't have an idea how many times he've done that, he clicked Y/N's name and call it.

Jungkook's lips trembled, as he bite it to stop himself from being nervous.

But that didn't help, especially now that he heard the girl's voice on the other line, saying his name.

Y/N

"What the fuck do you want me to do now?!" I exclaimed.

"Y/N, please... Tell me what to do, I've been stuck in here."

"That's your fucking fault, for not thinking what will happen before jumping on to trouble."