twenty three

"Ahhh.." Jimin moaned as he lean his back on the leather seat closing his eyes.

Y/N crossed her arms, eyeing the guy. They are both covered with silence as soon as they sat inside the car. Y/N examines her best friend's behavior.

"Where do you wanna eat?" Jimin asked. Still closed eyes, waiting for Y/N to respond.

"Stop it."

"Stop what?"

"You think I didn't know what you're doing?"

Jimin sat back straight, looking at Y/N. His left hand holds on the steering wheel while the other was resting on his lap.

Y/N saw how Jimin's eyes would always land on Jungkook's round one, but she never said a word about it earlier.

And it took her long enough to realize that Jimin's just using his headache as an excuse to split her and Jungkook away from each other.

"Jimin, I won't leave Jungkook like how you want me to." Y/N said with a serious tone.

Jimin grips the steering wheel tighter. Looking away from the girl and biting his inner cheek.

"Why are you bringing his name all of a sudden?" Jimin sighs, running a hand through his hair

"You need to stop trying to get me away from him... I—"

"Who said that I am trying to get you away from him?" Jimin, trying to sound so innocent.

"I know you. And your glances says it all. Jungkook's too different from the guys you always hate to be around me."

Jimin got annoyed. Why is it that everybody loves defending the young boy? Sure he's so fucking innocent. But what part of "I don't like Y/N to date any of our friends" they don't understand?

What part of it that Y/N doesn't understand?

"I'm not going to leave him alone, not when I'm already liking him too." Y/N confessed.

Jimin didn't see that coming. But he is getting pissed as Y/N continues to talk about him. He glared at the girl with dark eyes, but Y/N didn't even notice that, as she's the one who looks away this time.

"You like everyone that is close to you, Y/N. You don't like Jungkook the other way, you just see him as one of your friends."

"How could you say that? You're not the one who holds my feelings, Jimin. And I really like Jungkook not just as a friend."

Jimin gritted his teeth, almost close to punch the steering wheel, but he manage to control himself.

He's loosing it again. But he's afraid to let his anger out. He wouldn't want them to end up like the last time. It was hard for him to sleep when they fought.

"I actually decided to give him a chance already... So stop being so protective now and be happy for me." Y/N mumbles. "I thought we're done with this?"

Giving a chance, does she meant, she's already allowing him to be her boyfriend? Fuck, no..

"Did I agree to that?"

"Do I really need to ask your fucking permission if I have to like a guy?"

Not again... Jimin thought inside his head. Now it's real, that he's head is aching. As soon as Y/N talked about Jungkook, Jimin felt the headache he was just acting from earlier as a real one now.