thirty four

"You're a fast learner."

"That's because my teacher's good." Y/N smirks, comfortably sitting while watching the stop light. Waiting patiently for the light to say go.

There wouldn't be a day that can compare to what they have right now. Y/N has this smile on her face with a hint of excitement. She rubs both sides of the leather seat, feeling it like it's new and it haven't used before.

"We have been on the road for 4 hours and you still has that cute smile on you." Jungkook's eyes sparkles. He was too comfortable sitting on the passenger seat and just looking at the girl he loves.

He felt proud seeing Y/N not hesitating anymore. She wouldn't get her confidence on driving back if it wasn't because of him. What he couldn't understand is why did Jimin never let her drive in the first place? He could see on Y/N's face while driving that she is so eager to learn.

Y/N started to step on the engine again. The excitement she has while holding on the steering wheel is very visible. It wasn't Jungkook's car she's using today, it was hers—that for the first time again, had been shown outside.

Her weekends only rely on driving and being with Jungkook. She doesn't complain as she's enjoying it, giving the car a company, and Jungkook giving her the same.

"Where should we go now?" She had asked the guy, who looks lost while looking at her innocent figure and her eyes not leaving the road.

Jungkook's side lean on the car window, giving more comfortable view to look at her. "If you are a teacher on driving lessons, I might lie and tell you that I don't know how to drive." Jungkook said out of the blue. "I want a beautiful girl like you to teach me how."

"Let's eat lunch, then." Y/N then changes the topic. But Jungkook's words seems to stuck on her head.

"I could stay like this just staring at you forever."

"Jungkook, I swear if you continue doing that I might crash the car here." Y/N jokingly says. His words might bring them in danger, as it makes her heart beats fast that she's afraid she'll get out of control while driving.

"You won't do that, you love this car so much." Jungkook pouts. "You love it more than me."

"Aish, this kid." Y/N mutters, trying so hard not to break in a soft laugh.

"But yeah, let's go have lunch."

Jungkook then glances on the road. Resting his whole body on the seat. Teaching Y/N somehow gives him time to get a rest on driving for he just sat there and letting the girl drive—him only giving instructions and all.

A phone vibrated on Y/N's pocket that made her flinch a little. Focusing her eyes on the road while one hand on the steering wheel as she's trying to get the phone with the other.

Jungkook glances back at her again. "Could you tell me who texted?" She asked, handing her phone on the guy who now had his eyebrow raised in confusion. "It's really bad looking through your phone while driving." She explained.

Jungkook happily accepted the thing and immediately scan through the girl's phone. He didn't even struggle opening it because her password is the only thing he memorized. He didn't even know his hyungs' passwords and all.

But the cute bunny-looking guy's smile fades as soon as he saw the familiar name whom he assumed was the only person sending texts as the phone vibrates again and three texts were sent to Y/N's phone.