twenty seven

Decided to make a new cover, lol i suck. I need someone to do a cover for me pls message me if u want to help meee huhu. Thank youu. Also, I changed my username hehe.

--

"I'll give you five minutes. That's enough. You drive like a monster, anyway. You'll probably get here in 2."

"What is this for?" Jimin rubs his face with his palm as he just woke up from taking a nap, by the sound of his phone ringing.

He didn't had the energy to attend his classes earlier. He doesn't want to talk to anyboy. He avoided his friends the whole day and just stayed home.

And he knew Taehyung would be there on his classes since they have the same schedule. He already predicted what's going to happen. Taehyung will surely ask him why did he do that to Jugkook again.

There is nothing that Taehyung doesn't know about Jungkook. He is the only one Jungkook shares with what is happening to him.

And he's in between thinking of giving Y/N a call or ignore her like what the girl is doing.

He couldn't stop thinking about Y/N ever since yesterday. He's okay again. He's not mad at her anymore. Only to Jungkook though.

He misses the girl again. He so badly wanted to go there and talk to her. He wants to explain his side. He just didn't know how to.

"Yah. Can you not ask questions anymore?" He heard Hoseok's voice on the other line.

There was a music that mixes with everyone who's talking on the phone. Since, Yoongi told him that they are at some club, he wasn't surprise anymore.

"I am... busy with something."

"Don't make me go there and fetch you."

Jimin sighed. What is it now? Yoongi is not the guy who would call you to invite for drinks, mostly, he's the one whom they always call when it comes to this. It's a bit strange.

"Who are you with, besides Hoseok hyung?" He asks. Please don't tell a name that I don't want to hear and see--He told himself.

"See it for yourself. You're really dead if you don't come now." Yoongi warned him.

Jimin heard the line going off. "Shit." He mumbled. Before going up from lying on the soft bed.

Maybe getting drunk would erase all his thoughts for just a night. He look at his phone again. If he didn't do shitty thing yesterday, he could've get at least one text from Y/N today. But there was nothing.

Does she misses me too, just like how I miss her? Is she still mad?

--

"When it comes to you... There's no crime.." Junkook sings, allowing himself to be more comfortable, as Y/N's head lie on his shoulder. Both are staring at the night sky, above them are the beautiful stars.

"Let's take both of our souls... And intertwine." Jungkook continue to speak out the lyrics, trying to make Y/N feel better.

Y/N just let him. She's enjoying it, listening to his beautiful voice as she slowly close her eyes. Somehow, Jungkook's cold voice makes her forget about everything that's running on her mind.

Jungkook's shoulder was quiet comfy for Y/N. She could smell the perfume she had became familiar with, since it's Jungkook's favorite brand.