fifty

i'm sorry for taking too long!!
i totally forgot what the last chapter was about so i had to re-read it again😂
Believe me, I had deleted a lot before I got this chapter done, my mind was too empty these days huhu

but woah! I AM CELEBRATING BC THIS HAS OFFICIALLY REACHED 7k thank you guys so much! 4 months of writing and I got this wonderful responses😭

I love you all
Please don't leave me...
———

I miss you so much...

I felt so empty.

Do you still love me?

She looked at the messages sent 5 minutes ago for the nth time. Sighing, a smile curved on her lips. A wave of electricity was being delivered by just reading those texts.

Y/N blinked. He was being too clingy, but she kind of likes it. Leaving him on seen means she's getting more messages later. And she couldn't wait to read more.

Jimin never fails to make her heart flutters since that night. She was filled with so much love. Those words she's been so disgusted hearing from his own mouth was also the words she's been so happy to hear right now.

"Babe?" A tap on the shoulder and she came back to reality. Her mind that was filled with silence and thinking about only one person was replace by the noise that the whole area gives.

Noticing Jungkook looking on her, his eyes are worried and somewhat curious about something. It took him three calls before Y/N paid her some attention. Was she that busy?

"H-Huh?"

"I said, what do you want? The waiter has been waiting since a couple of minutes." Jungkook chuckles, pointing quietly on the guy waiting patiently, giving them a smile.

Right. In the middle of lunch time, when they decided to go on a simple date. A fresh way to start their vacation. Y/N thought it was a good idea. The plans of staying at the house watching movies is somewhat boring today.

Looking down at the menu. She looked for something she hasn't eaten before and settled with a dish name she wasn't familiar with.

It didn't take long before the foods arrives. Digging immediately on the foods is what the two did.

"Jin hyung was planning for a trip. That's what I heard." Jungkook, in the middle of eating started a conversation. "He said he wanted to enjoy his free time with us, 'cause after that, he'll be stuck on paper works and office matters."

Few weeks more and Jin would totally get the company his dad was willing to give him. With that, they will no longer see him as much like before. Jin is about to step up in the real life.

"Didn't hear about that. But when?"

"Next week? I'm not sure. But are you okay with it?"

Y/N nodded. Why would she not be? A trip with her whole friends and with her boyfriend is interesting. As what her parents told her, enjoy the vacation while it lasts