forty two

The place was filled with smokes and loud music. But his heart was filled with tears and tons of knives that killed him.

Jimin looked at the floor where ocean of people dances, together with the loud beat of music. Leaning on the leather seat he paid for, he gulped the bottle of beer on his hands.

He couldn't remember the time he pushed himself inside the club, and how many bottles did he finished already.

His head was aching really bad, but he doesn't give a shit about it. Hell, he will still drive himself home. Dangerous or not, does it matter anymore?

"Park Jimin."

Jimin manages to look up in front of him. An unfamiliar girl stood, crossing her arms as she look at the lifeless man she had been watching for hours since he got here.

But Jimin would only care less at the girl's presence. He look at her. The old Jimin would flirt and try to get in her pants, especially seeing how sexy and revealing the girl's outfit were.

But he just rolled his eyes and get back on watching the people who dances. Why does they all look happy, when I am here feeling broken and all?

Life is fucking unfair.

"What is a handsome guy, that got every girl's mind wrapped around his finger doing here all alone?" The girl had asked again.

Sure, Jimin is getting drunk, few more bottles and he might not remember anything tonight, but he still know that he doesn't know about this girl in front of him.

"Where are the others? It'd be such an honor to see you all in here." The girl smirks, making her way to sit right next to Jimin.

"Do I know you?" Jimin asked. Throwing a tired look on the girl beside him. Right now, he just wanted to cry his heart out.

"Hmm, no. But I am one of those who always look at you."

Jimin moves a little. The girl was getting too close on him. But he wasn't the same person they knew back then. He have control now.

She's probably one of those I flirted back then.—he told himself. Y/N would scream and get mad at me if she sees this.

But on second thought, why would Y/N care anyway? She has someone now, and Jimin is already out of the picture.

But damn it. The girl was not that easy to erase in his mind—in his heart.

"Could you move? I am having an alone time with myself." Jimin had said. After being so weak, finally he gained strength to look dangerous in front of a random person.

"What's wrong? I'm sure you're looking for someone who will have some fun with you."

Jimin look straight on the girl's eyes. Thinking there for a second. If he go somewhere with her, if he kiss her, if they fool around—would that change anything that is happening today? Would that will make him forget about Y/N?

Why don't you just get back from what you were before, you asshole?—Jimin asked himself. With that, you won't have fucking problems like this, you'll be happy in the arms of these hungry girls, you won't worry about your feelings.

Jimin sighed. No. He can't do it. He already promised that he will be a whole new person. And he did changed, why would he get back from his old reputation?