fourty four

"The water is warm during night." Jimin's mother smiled, peeking her head on the door frame of Y/N's destined room for the night.

"Don't you want to swim with us, Y/N? Your mother is really worried about you."

She wants to, but the moment she saw Jimin on his mother's back, trying so hard to hide--which failed, she backs out. If Jimin couldn't stop himself from getting close to her, then she's the one who's going to do it.

Since it is the only way left. She knew how Jimin would always try to get back and talk to her, despite everything she had told him, he will never listen.

"My head kinda hurts...Eomeonim, but I'll try to follow later." She sweetly said. Faking how she feels to be alone. All she wanted to do is call Jungkook right now, to make her feel better.

She thought this swimming trip would lead to something good and she could be able to make more memories with her parents. It's not that she doesn't want Jimin's family joining. It's just that, she doesn't want to be around Jimin.

"You sure, Honey?"

She nodded. But that was a complete lie. She will not go and follow them. Not when Jimin would be there and make the atmosphere more awkward and hard for her.

"Okay...You should rest. We also have time tomorrow before going home."

She felt sorry for her parents, for Jimin's parents because of the way she's acting and how she looked like she doesn't want to join this said family bonding.

"Jimin, go back there, your dad's asking for something, didn't he?"

Jimin didn't move, his mother tried to pull him to finally leave Y/N for a moment. But he was planning to stay. His mother forcing him to go back where he can't find happiness isn't something that could stop him.

Happiness is here. Happiness is her—that's what Jimin wanted to tell his mom, but his mouth that remained shut didn't let him say that.

"I think dad is asking for you, Mom. He wanted you to go back there and be with him." Jimin smiled. Pointing on the beach that faced the rooms they had checked in for one night.

"I'll stay here...Since...Y/N's not feeling well, I'll stay and take care of her." He said. Making sure that Y/N heard him. Glancing on her, it almost broke his heart, seeing her shutting her eyes in hatred.

No. You won't push me away. Not this time

"Okay...You better take care of her, like how brothers should do it." Jimin's mom smiled before finally leaving.

I won't take care of her like a brother should. I will take care of her, because that's what I am born to do. I'll take care of her as a man should do it with the girl he loves.

As soon as he saw his mother moving far, he sighed stepping inside Y/N's room. But before he could even go close to the girl, she stops him.

"Don't even go near me." Y/N said. Pointing on the guy she had trusted with her life. "Leave, Jimin." She added.

"Y/N...—"

"What part of leave do you not understand, Jimin?! God! I am so fucking tired of telling you this!" She bursted.

Jimin, putting his hands on his pocket, stayed on one side and close his eyes. Stopping himself from crying, again. Fuck this fucking tears.