fifty nine

i broke my promise about updating

but hey it's here now! Hehehe

sorry for taking a loooooooooong break, bc i think i need it😥

———

"What are you doing here?" Jimin's voice flows like the coldness of the wind. He didn't expect to see her standing right there in front of him. But his inner self was already celebrating.

Y/N didn't speak. She doesn't know where to start, so she just looks at him.

Jimin chuckles. "I'm surprise you still know where I live...I thought you forget about me." He walks, until he reached the gates, and the sweet perfume that Y/N has filled his nostrils.

He search for the keys, and unlock the gates. "Where is Jungkook? Why did you leave him, huh?...Why are you here, when you're always afraid he might catch you seeing me?"

"Don't talk about me, when I know what you're doing!" Out of anger and jealousy, Y/N exclaimed.

Jimin looks at her. She did got jealous, but he still couldn't move on from what she did to him. And now he's confused. Why would she get that angry? Out of all people Jimin should be the one getting mad at her because he was the one who was left behind without any reason.

"Did you come here just to tell me that?"

"What? I..I don't understand you!" Y/N follows Jimin as he walks inside, before Jimin could reach the door, Y/N pulls his arms to look at her. "What are you doing! I thought you've changed? Then what's with those girls?"

"Y/N, I'm too tired to deal with this.."Jimin mumbles, acting everything out.

"I t-thought you love me!" Y/N exclaimed. Jimin only looks at her. How dare she question that. Jimin did everything for her, and even made himself a fool for agreeing on hiding what they have.

With a fast move, Jimin scoops her from her waist, while his other hand opened the entrance door and drag her inside. Y/N gasp at his sudden movement.

"I thought you love me too!" He fired back. Leaning close to her face, as his arm was still wrapped around her tiny waist.

Y/N's hands are in between them, holding lightly on Jimin's chest, as she look at the guy.

"I-if...If you l-love me, then why do you keep bringing different girls everytime?...Fuck your love, then!" Y/N cries out. And Jimin swears, he wanted to wipe that tears away.

"I do! When did I say that I don't love you, huh?"

"Then why make me feel like a fool, for rubbing it on my face that you came back to your old self?"

"I can'y believe you!" Jimin exclaimed. "You were the first to ignore me, Y/N...I don't know what I did, but I'm pretty damn sure I didn't do anything! You acted as if you forgot about me. I am the one who looked like a fool, chasing you!" Jimin's chest went up and down, he wants to get his anger out. "And now, you're here, talking to me and asking me if I love you?"

Y/N continues from crying, Jimin push himself  back a little, unwrapping his arm on her waist, brushing his hair up using his hand in frustration.

"If you didn't see me with a girl, you wouldn't be here. You'll just continue living your life, with that boyfriend of yours who's still clueless about everything. Sometimes, I'm really doubting if you do love me or you're just playing with me, Y/N."