thirty

PLEASE READ THIS NOTE💖
You've just reached chapter Thirty! I can't believe i wrote thirty chapters that contains shitty ideas now,I'm sorry! Huhu😂😭. AND i am working on another fanfiction that would be publish when this book is close to its end it would be a JUNGKOOK FANFICTION. In which I have been working on together with this book, but I still don't want to publish it hehe. But soon tho💖. Yeah. Thank you for reading thisssss I wuv y'all💜.
———
peachesandtaehyung

Y/N

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock from the side of my bed. It was morning already. I didn't even realized that I have slept last night as soon as I lie on the bed.

I brush my hair up, remembering what just happened last night, before I ended up sleeping inside my room.

"Y/N, I love you..."

I gasped. Putting my fingers on my lips. Me and Jungkook... We kind of kiss...

"Holy shit..." I whispered. Now, it just started to sink in. I kissed Jeon Jungkook.

The memories from last night came back to me. I was so down and felt really safe around him. He comforted and stayed late with me last night.

I remembered forcing him to leave, because he still wanted to stay until the morning, but I didn't let him knowing that his parents might be looking for him and we have school tomorrow.

And i remembered him confessing that he loves me. I know Jungkook, and everything that comes from his mouth is either a joke or a real thing.

But none of what he said last night sounded like a joke to me.

I decided to stand up from the bed. Putting smiles on my face as I reached my bathroom. But then as I step completely inside, I remembered one thing.

Today, I've got class. That's when I also realized that no one would be giving me their time to take me to school.

Me and Jimin haven't talk to each other still. It's been two days, for me it's already long. I haven't heard about him. I expected that he would come and apologized but he never showed up.

Did he got tired of me already? Should I be the one to apologized? But I didn't even do anything! I kind of just shouted at him for punching Jungkook. That's it.

"Have you seen my keys?" I asked one of the maids politely. But she just gave me a confused look, turning to look at the window not that far from where we are standing.

"Why are you looking for it Miss Y/N?"

"Uhh. Because I'll drive myself to school?"

"There was a car parked outside and just got here 2 minutes ago. He was waiting for you."

Wait. There is? I tried not to look at the window. I don't know why but I got the feeling of excitement. I won't really have the time to use my car, yeah?

"I-I'll be going now, then." I said. Voice sounds like the mixture of excitement and nervousness.

But before I even reach for the door handle the maid called out for me again, asking the question I didn't thought she would pull out.

"You still didn't make it up with Jimin?" My heart begins to pump a little faster. I turned to look at her again. Why... Why is she asking that.