fourty five

btw, i'm trying to make this a fast forward, since my boring ass mind doesn't know what to do anymore haha :3
———

Y/N

The Auditorium was filled with people, and more are coming. Well dressed. I look up to where I was seated, seeing the huge stage in front of me, which was decorated with the colors that represents our school.

Imagine, Jin walking later getting his diploma will probably be the best thing that could happen to him and to his family. Finally, after years of studying, fooling around, and taking many girl's heart, Jin will finally leave this place and take his steps on getting a Job—which is not hard for a guy like him.

I look at my left, sitting next to me was Jungkook, Taehyung on the right, next to him was Yoongi and Hoseok, and Namjoon was seated next to Jungkook. To play as the sweetest best friends Jin have, supporting him during his coming graduation.

———
this could've been publish before, i just couldn't know on where part of the story to put it, but then, yeah i'll publish this now hehe.
———

"The fucker would run around, waving his diploma after this, I bet you." Yoongi says, crossing his arms on his chest and closing his eyes.

I guess he was getting impatient. Can't blame him, we had been sitting here for somewhat 20 minutes now. It is okay for me, but knowing Yoongi, this kind of stuff isn't something he dreamed to be doing. We just force him to come, instead of sleeping at home doing nothing.

"I can't wait to see hyung all smiley, while marching for his diploma." Jungkook said excitedly which made me chuckle.

Everyone were so damn excited about this, including myself. Any minute now, the ceremony will start.

"Where is Jimin, by the way?" Hobi suddenly asked. Which made me turn to his direction. His eyes gaze on me and suddenly widen.

They know the situation. I know he regret asking. But I smiled at him. Ever since I told them how Jimin agreed to finally stay away, they tried not to mention his name whenever we are all together.

They were shock, as I told them what really happened but I didn't go very detailed about it. It suddens them, especially Hobi.

I know they misses the group being complete. I know it's my fault. But I also know that they understands me. Besides, I know they meet up with Jimin every night. That's how they bond with him, whenever I am not around.

Only I and Jimin have problems with each other, I won't drag the others with me. They are all still friends, why would I stop them from seeing Jimin? Only Jungkook, and I are the one who doesn't talk to him.

After the fight we had where I didn't hold control of my words. After he stormed out, I admit that I cried for hours alone there. I can't hold the tears anymore, but I could tell that those tears that I had let go was a mixed of happiness and being torn. I was happy that he agreed to what I told him, Finally.

He never showed up after that. Mom told me that Jimin was in a hurry to go back home that night, giving them no reasons. His parents got worried too.

I remember how vulnerable Jimin looked that night before he finally left me. And I remember not caring about it for a moment there. I care more about the way he left, that made my life finally turned silent.