five

Y/N

"Do you want me to sleep over, later tonight?"

My head turns as Jimin asks me that. Drop the playful side of him, 'cause he talked serious and clear now.

"If you want, then it's okay."

I sent the maids home for 3 weeks just like how long my parents would be away, because I want the home for myself, but then, this is Jimin. It's not bad to have him around. Atleast, I have one person to make fun with.

I always let him sleep over, even the other guys, if they want to. And my parents are alright with that. They know them well and trust that they will not do anything stupid to me. The guys would be dead if they did.

"Just use the room you used the last time." I told him, decided to sit near him on the couch.

Jungkook

"I don't know, hyung... But I shouldn't be feeling this way." My hands went to my hair and mess with it as my elbow was placed on my legs.

I look at V hyung, Taehyung's nickname that was given by us, since he always love to do a peace sign.

He has a smirk plastered on his lips as he rubs the back of my shoulders.

I face palm as soon as a chuckle leaves his mouth.

"I don't really know how to react with that, Jungkookie, but you still have to be thankful that I am here, listening to your untold feelings."

"What should I do?"

"It's your 7th day of asking me that. You have confessed to me how much you like her for a week now. And yet, you still don't know what to do?"

How can I know? I am literally spaced out whenever she's around. The only thing in my mind is her when she's with us, or with me.

I like her. I just don't show it, because I don't know how, I don't even know how to approach a girl in a manly way, fuck it!

"We've been friends with Y/N for god knows how long, aren't you supposed to know things about her, like what kind is she looking for with a guy? Or something?"

"She would get all curious if I ask her that, hyung. Just... don't try to tell any of the guys and especially Y/N, the things that we have talked about, Jebal.."

"I maybe a player but this time, I won't play with you when I tell you I'll keep this as a secret." He gave me a smile and sat down beside me. I gave him more space of my bed.

I invited him over today to talk about this. About my feelings for Y/N. We have been talking about that in a week now.

He is the first person that came to my mind the moment I need someone to tell what my true feelings are for Y/N.

Since Taehyungie hyung is the closest one to me and I feel more comfortable talking to him when it comes to this.

"Woah, I still can't believe that you have a thing for Y/N. What did you see in her? I'm not saying that she's not beautiful, because even me, could tell that she is! I have been to that position, but I am afraid of Y/N and she's not the type of girl who'll go out with someone like me, that's why I stopped." V hyung laughs, rubbing his hands on his pants while his feet taps on the floor lightly.

I honestly don't know? I just woke up one day and realize that I have been thinking of her, and looking for her every chance that I get.