eighteen

Y/N

Jungkook stops from walking, I saw how the look of happiness on his face slowly fades, looking at one direction with his eyes getting a little bit bigger.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask him.

Jungkook went over in front of me with a fast move, blocking the sight.

"Why don't we eat somewhere?" What? Right now? But I'm still enjoying seeing the animals.

I look over his shoulder, tiptoeing. Jungkook tried to get my attention, but I was more occupied with the man walking a few inches towards us.

With the look on his face, that even me, couldn't read it. Jungkook tried to hold both my arms on the side, but I already walk pass him to see the man more clearly.

"Isn't that Jimin?" I mumbled, our eyes met, and I knew exactly that it was him. But why is he here?

"Y/N-"

"Yah! Why are you here?" I almost shout. Both Jimin and Jungkook stare at each other, as soon as the asshole got close to us.

With- what I could sense is his heavy breathing- He looked at me and pull me next to him.

"I didn't know you'd be here." He flashes a smile. "What a coincidence, right Kookie?"

"Hyung-"

"What are you two doing here?"

"Uh, swimming? Because this is a Zoo." I replied sarcastically.

Jimin frowned. "Y/N, not now." Oh, so what's wrong now? Is the jerk not in the mood?

I push his hands that were on my arms and walk back next to Jungkook, who looks at me. Jimin look at the two of us repeatedly. His hands now on his pocket.

"You've got the nice place, Jungkookie. Zoo is for a bunch of kids who wants to learn different kinds of animals, what are you guys? Four?" He smirks.

I rolled my eyes on him as I crossed my arms on my chest.

"Well, Y/N suggested the place. And I think there is nothing wrong with dating in the zoo, since it's somewhat also romantic."

He emphasized the word dating. I gulped. Okay, I know it is a date, where Jungkook invited me.

But it was like a weird thing to say and hear because I am not really used at dating a guy. I haven't done that for years, since Jimin always controls everything for me.

And the reason why I look worried was because, I am so worried what might Jimin is thinking right now.

He too, is not used of me dating, because I don't really do that and shit. And we are both used to me, depending everything to him, because I know he could handle everything pretty well.

But right now, I don't like him to control anymore.

Jungkook made me feel so comfortable than the past guys I have ever encountered, and I don't want Jimin to control me now, since I trust Jungkook.

I don't need him pushing guys who come again, it's Jungkook, we are all friends, I know he also trusts that bunny, so he doesn't need to be so protective anymore.

And I think I am done, thinking about what Jungkook asked me. I might really give him a chance now.

I wouldn't be here with him, and agree to every invites I will get from him if I don't like him and if I don't want to give him a chance.