forty

we are close to 2k alreadyyy, i'm screaminggggg😍

Alsooooo, this made my daaaay👌🏻💜😍

I'm sorry for taking too looong, omg I literally haven't notice that I have not been updating for almost 5 days now———

———

Y/N woke up the next day. Usually, she would be lazy getting up and call it just a normal day. But to a surprise, she woke up early before her alarm even goes off. Putting a smile on her face, she didn't waste any time and headed to the bathroom.

Today is her first day being not single anymore. Yes. It's a bit hard to adjust and she still couldn't believe that she just got herself a boyfriend since yesterday. The scene kept playing on her head, from when Jungkook was driving until the part where he sings for her and they kissed.

She kissed him. Y/N can't help but to blush as she look at herself on the bathroom mirror. She brushes her hair up. She suddenly felt like something's not right about her.

"Shit. Do I look ugly?" She had asked herself. Taking a closer look of herself on the mirror. She had never asked questions like that, but she suddenly felt insecure.

So this is how it feels to finally woke up having a boyfriend? Not just a boyfriend, a total package one. Who would not be proud if it's Jungkook, right?

Soon, she runs a bath. It was too early to move, but for Y/N, she thought she was already late. Or was she just excited to see Jungkook again.

The maids seems to notice her actions. Days ago, she looked vulnerable who won't even leave her room, then now, she's just as happy as those woman who lives a romantic life in a Drama scene.

"I guess something good happened yesterday, eh?"

Y/N smiled as she dig on to her plate of pancakes. "Hmm. You could say that." She nods her head.