four

Taehyung

"Ahh, Oppa... What if someone walks in?" The girl whom I don't know the name, whispered. As she lightly pushes my shoulders away from her. I thought she wants this?

"Then, let them walk in." I say. As I continue to kiss her neck.

Making out inside a girls' restroom is not a bad thing, alright.

The girl moan as I continue kissing her up to her lips. She's kissing me back but I don't like how she plays with it.

She's not a good kisser, how the fuck did I ended up with this kind of girl?

I stop, before we even get further. Shit, I think I'm 10 minutes late for my next class but I am stuck here in the girl's bathroom.

"Hmm, why did you stop?" Her hands roam around my chest.

"I have to go."

"But why... I thought you're free when it comes to me?" Geez. She did believe on that?

I just met her an hour ago if I am not mistaken. She kept following me so I thought of getting around with her today since she looks like she badly need my attention.

And I won't let a pretty girl like her slip without even testing her.

"How about we go to my place? It's more comfortable there." She manage to pull me closer by tagging on my shirt. Woah, this girl is so wild.

A smirk flashes on my face. Guess who's having some fun today? Fuck class, I'll just copy notes on one of my classmates, or to Jimin if he's going to attend today. He's probably fooling around with a chick also.

I pull her closer as I open the cubicle where we are. There's a girl that's washing her hands, she look on our reflection on the mirror as soon as me and the girl beside me went out.

Her eyes widen. Never seen a guy on girl's restroom before?

"Oh, sorry. I thought this was men's restroom."

"Oppa... Let's go." The girl whispered. I nodded and we walk fast outside. I was searching for my car keys as my other hand was placed on the girl's waist. What's her name again? Did I even ask her that?

Whatever. Why would I even waste time on asking her name, I'll leave her tomorrow after we finished here, what's the point?

Jimin 

"What's your best seller food here?" I look at Hoseok hyung as I try to hide a smile. I know him so damn well, and I know where will the conversation goes.

"I guess it's the baby back ribs, Sir." The girl who is taking our order said.

"Oh, I thought it was you." I almost laugh at Hobi hyung's comment.

This guy doesn't know what control is. He just dump someone earlier and now being all this cool for another girl.

I don't think the girl's in to him, tho. Because she's looking at my direction. I am sure it is me. She's been looking at me for I couldn't count how many times since we got here. I just didn't say anything.

I'll give this one to Hoseok hyung. She's cute, I can see her cleavage from here, which I could tell that she's showing it on purpose. I couldn't help but to just look at it. And I bet my friends are looking on that direction too.