fourteen

Y/N

The next day, Jimin came to fetch me up. We both arrived at school, welcomed by the other 6 members who waited for us.

Jungkook gave me a shy smile and went over next to me, as Jimin look at him and the other guys holding back their smile. I guess they already knew what happened last night. Except from Jimin, of course.

Jungkook wants to start proving me that he's serious by asking me if it would be okay to let him take me to school everyday.

But I turned that one down for his first time showing off. Not because I don't want to. But because I already have someone who drives me, and that is Jimin.

That would not change. Jungkook knows that and he understands it. He just tried asking me, if his offer was going to work, but sadly it didn't.

So far it's not awkward for us. I mean, I more than happy now knowing that there would be someone who likes you waiting at school.

I kind of miss the feeling of having an admirer again. Because after Jimin threatened every guy who would ask me for a date, no one wants to even get close or ask for my number again.

It's also a relief since sometimes I really couldn't hold my annoyance anymore whenever they chase me and ask the same questions.

"So who fucking messed up last night?" Jimin went down asking, smirking at the direction of taehyung who immediately raises his middle finger.

"Don't fucking bring that up now." Taehyung groans, causing us to laugh at him.

"V, I won't be surprise if we find out the next time that there would be another woman in front of your house and carrying your newborn child."

"That's okay. He loves kids, so that's not a problem!" Hoseok then says, laughing as he hit Yoongi's arms who looks like a dead cat, sleeping.

When will he actually be alive for the whole day?

"Aish, stop hitting me, you fucker!" He groans.

"Yah! I love kids but I don't like having them at a young age!"

"Are you hungry, Y/N?" Jimin asks me all of a sudden, as the others are fighting with Taehyung. Jungkook didn't join and just sit there on my other side.

"Not really. I had a light breakfast before we left the house."

Jimin nodded and look at Jungkook. His eyes scanned the other with curiosity. I don't know, but there's something with his gaze on the other guy beside me.

"Jungkook, you seemed quiet today... Anything happened?" He asks.

"Just, thinking about something hyung."

"You did not get rejected, right?" Jimin smirked. Jungkook looks at him. "I mean, there must be someone you like and you got rejected."

"Shut it." I whispered to Jimin. Why would he get rejected? I didn't reject him!

Oh wait! Jimin still didn't knew. So he's probably referring to someone and not me.

But who? Does Jungkook likes another girl?

"No. I don't think that will happen." Jungkook smirks, I caught him giving me a glance before looking at Jimin again, who just frowned and nodded.