thirty six

I realized that there are a lot of typos on the last chapter omooo, I'm sorry, it was unedited and I didn't had the time to edit it lol.

"No...You can't be in love." Jungkook laughs between his words, after waiting for Jimin to say something again, which he didn't. "What kind of joke is that?"

Why the fuck people couldn't believe it? It is so hard for guy like me to come and fucking tell this to everyone!

Jimin remained silent. Jungkook stops from laughing when he finally realize that his hyung wasn't really joking.

"Why do you think I'm doing all of this, Jungkook? If me protecting her and wanting her isn't called love, then what is?" Jimin's tone went serious. He turns back to face Jungkook again. Sure, the anger was still there, but with the sudden burst of tears that he couldn't manage to hide, his weakness overflows.

"Yeah. You love her, since you were kids right?"  Jungkook said. Referring to the brotherly-love Jimin has for Y/N and nothing more. Because that's what he meant, right?

"I thought you're smarter than me." Jimin mumbles.

Jungkook has mixed emotions. He was surprised, but not how Jin and Namjoon reacted—he remained silent. He never thought of this coming. Hell, he didn't even thought this would come out of Jimin's mouth.

He only knows the love his hyung has for Y/N doesn't mean anything like this. He wasn't informed him and Jimin are on the same page now.

Scared? Yes he kind of is. He's guessing Y/N still doesn't know yet, and when she finds out, it'll be much harder for him. Hate? Yes, he hates it so much. Acceptance? Why would he fucking accept Jimin's love towards the girl when Jimin never did the same to him?

"Liar." Jungkook spoke again. "You're not in love with her. You're just making all this up because you really want to get rid of me. You planned on telling me this and hoping this would change my mind." Jungkook shakes his head. He would really go this far?

"You're just...you're just pretending, right? You're just forcing to tell me that you love her on a different way because you are that desperate to take her away from guys like me."

Jimin bite his lip. He promised not to lay any single hit on Jungkook, but the way the maknae was talking to him, he couldn't handle it anymore.

A punch was thrown that made Jungkook fall on the ground. His bruise healed, guess there would be a new one again on the same spot. Jimin squat and pulled Jungkook by his shirt.

"Who the fuck are you to say that? You don't know what my true feelings are for her." He said in gritted teeth, the trembling hands were back. "Let me tell you, then."

Even Jungkook was filled with anger, he couldn't hit back. He couldn't do it. He was too innocent and too nice to do the same. He's just good at words, but when it comes to actions, he was never really a fan of that.

"I. Love. Y/N. I am truly, madly and deeply in love with her.  I don't care about what everyone thinks, I don't care if they won't believe me, but everything that will come through my fucking mouth are nothing but true."

"Then why did you realized that just now? You've known each other for ages, and now suddenly you're fucking in love with her? Why did you just realized it now? Now that I'm almost there to finally own her heart?"

"No more questions. I am in love with her, that's it. Deal with that, and fucking get lost." Jimin manage to pull Jungkook up. The never ending pushing on the wall was at it again. Jungkook have to be honest, his back is really aching.