thirty nine

to all jungkook stans out there, i think this chapter will make you happyyy hehehe💖

Or nah?

___

Y/N

I stood patiently in front of the gates. Seeing Jungkook's car who's close to reach our house. I have all the smiles in my face.

Soon, the familiar car stops in front of me. Jungkook immediately opens his door, jogged on my direction. Wearing his white shirt, ripped jeans and a pair of his timberlands.

"Hey—" I was interrupted when Jungkook pulled my arms and lock me with his muscular ones. Woah, that's fast. "Yah, Jungkook are you okay?" I asked him.

"Holding you in person is better than talking on the phone." He whispered. "Now seeing you makes me missed you more, Y/N."

I chuckled. "You got sweeter after two days, I see? What did you do when I... I w-was gone?"

"Missing you..." Jungkook smirks as he lets go of me. He reach for my hand and caressing it with his thumb. "Ready?" He asked.

My eyes went smaller as I look at him. I could read that he's excited. While I was clueless here. He still haven't told me where we are going or what are we going to do today. Jungkook always likes surprises.

"Could you at least tell me where are we going?"

Jungkook pulls me to his car. Opening the passenger door and lead me inside. "If I tell you, I'll be more nervous. That's for you to find out, Y/N. Don't worry, it's not that far from here."

Soon, we left the house. Noises filled his car as he didn't stop from opening a topic with me. I caught him biting his lips and tapping the steering wheel with his fingers a few times during the car ride.

I don't know, but Jungkook seems to be really nervous. I just pretended that I didn't notice that and just look outside the window. The sun will soon set, and I love that the sky was slightly a mixture of pink and blue.

The aesthetic sky always got me. It somehow gives a calm vibes. If we weren't in the middle of the road, I'd love to take pictures with Jungkook under the beautiful sky. Maybe next time.

The car turns to an unfamiliar road for me. I don't think I have been here before. The road wasn't as wide as the highway, but it wasn't small either.

"We're here." Jungkook suddenly say. Parking his car beside a two-storey building. "JJK" was written on the top.

I remembered them talking about a studio Jungkook owns. I know about his parents giving him a studio for himself. And I also know the fact that the boys sometimes waste their vacant time there just dancing and probably singing too, but I have never really seen or have been to the studio.

Is it this one?

"Is this yours? Your studio?" I asked, when Jungkook opened my door for me and help me get outside. He smiled, rubbing the back of his neck.