fifty six

i always write drinking scenes while drinking as well 😂😂 i'm so fucked up😂

how are y'all?

It took Y/N to finally pick the right clothes for tonight. Why was she so eager to dress herself up to something different that would look much pretty on her?

She was feeling nervous. They haven't even arrive yet on the place they all decided to go to, and she's already sweating her hands for dear life.

"Excited, babe?" Jungkook called, placing his hands on her lap as he drive with one hand.

"Y-yeah.."Well, not really. Jimin's piercing eyes is what's waiting for her there, how can she be so excited about that?

You know, the eyes of the guy sends something on her that might end up pulling him and saying how she misses every damn thing about him—Woah there—Y/N takes it back immediately.

This whole vacation, they are more into drinking—Jin, who had said to lead his dad's company was being dragged that he wasn't even thinking about the future that's been waiting for him, because according to him—friends comes first. And what is life without drinking? That's basically what their motto is.

Walking pass through a lot of people who had recognized the couple was something Y/N found easy. As they already gave their way for the two.

The place was too crowded—Namjoon knows that. That is why he picked the lounge upstairs that serves as the VIP. From there—they could see the ocean of people who dances with the beat of the music.

Jimin's eyes glanced from there and then, watching different people. He used to love places like this where there are too many display girls who can easily be pulled to somewhere. But right now, this kind of place only serves as a plain drinking area for him.

"Ahh... My eyes were glad to be looking at those damn beautiful views." Yoongi smirked, referring to the girls who just walked passed them.

"They're obviously up for something, I must say." Taehyung chuckles—causing everyone to look at him. "What? I mean, as if you haven't notice that they had been walking back and fort in here to get our attention!" He exclaimed. Oh boy, this is why he's always being accused for getting someone pregnant.

"You are so full of yourself, and a fucking pervert." Jimin blurted.

"Admit that you enjoyed looking at one too."

"Y'all know how I'm so done with that shit. Besides, if it weren't for all of you, I wouldn't be here." If it weren't because of Y/N, then he wouldn't be here.

"You're really loosing your jams?" Namjoon ask laughing.

"Oh yeah, we fucking forgot that he changed." Hoseok nodded. "Is it still Y/N?" That question was something Hoseok wasn't planning to say. But his mouth can't be really shut up sometimes.

"Do I have to answer your question, hyung?" Of course it's still her. It will always be her. "Anyway, why is the conversation leading to that? That is not why we're here for."

He changed the topic—only because he was just being careful. And he's not in the mood to talk about her. He was damn pissed. Still no response huh? Even how excited he was to see her, he was really pissed.