fourty nine

it has gotten more complicated, i know
i'm sorry hehehehe y'all want this right haha imma give it to u

I'm sorry for not updating in 6 days. But woaaah😍 it's been like 1 week when this book had reached 3k and now it's 5k already😭👌🏻 the reads are increasing faster that Iam expecting thank u so much!😍😭

i love you all💜 Happy 5K🎉

———

When you felt so drowned in something, you'll never realize what will happen next around you. That's what happened to Y/N when she opens her eyes the next morning.

The sunlight was the one who welcomed her. And she regretted not closing the curtains last night before going to bed.

She started to move her body to sit up on her bed. But she found it hard to do it. Realizing a heavy arm that was perfectly wrapped on her waist, too tight that she couldn't let herself go.

There was a silence after a few seconds, before her eyes widened and started to realize where she is, who is she with, and how did she ended up being cuddled by someone on the soft bed that wasn't even hers in the first place.

Looking down, the familiar veiny arm that wrapped around her tiny waist was found. Her breath stops for a moment. She could feel someone's hot breath on the back of her neck that almost tickle her.

The guy was too close—way too close on her. If he's not, then why does she feels his body and his hair on the back of her neck?

After what happened last night, she wouldn't think of anyone responsible for this, other than Park Jimin—

Shit. Park Jimin. The memories from last night then went through her. A lot happened, a lot of words had been delivered surprisingly.

She just realized now what she did last night, that she never thought she would do with him. The soft lips of the drunk guy from last night—she could still feel it on hers. Touching her lips, quietly—she remembered the hot kiss they shared during the rest of the night.

The sweet taste, and how careful Jimin was as he attacked her. How safe she felt when he held her like no one did before. And no—if you're wondering if they got any further—the answer is no. She could still feel herself being fully clothed, and the guy behind him.

Pushing carefully the sleeping handsome's arms out of her—she tried to escape. But it was not the good idea at all—as she heard him groaned and hug her more tightly.

"Hmm..It's still early..." Jimin mumbled.

Damn it. I didn't go home! What about Mom and Dad?—Y/N panicked. "Jimin..." She called for him softly. Saying sorry for interrupting his sleep, but she really needs him to let her go.

Jimin wasn't really asleep as she thought he is. After giving up on her like that—after finally kissing her—he was sent out of his drunk state. And stayed up all night to watch his girl fell asleep. He was afraid to loose her again, that is why he eyed her for the rest of the remaining hour until sunrise