fifty three

let's be friends!
i noticed some of u were so silent, hehe i wanted to talk to y'all❤️

where are you from? what's ur name and how old r u?

hi, my real name is Audrey❤️, 18 and I live in the Philippines👋🏻😊.

———

Confused.

If you ask Jungkook how is he doing, he would tell you only that word.

It felt like the world has gotten far away from him, and he couldn't read it anymore—no, let me replace that—it felt like his world had gotten far away and he couldn't read her.

No one said that there was something wrong—but he knew to himself that something was really up. Only he doesn't have any ability to really tell it because he wasn't sure.

He look at his Mom, who's busy arranging the dining table with his girlfriend. He smiled. The two really get along so well.

He dreamed of this. And he hoped it will stay like that forever.

"Jungkook, what are you still doing there? Come here and we'll eat!" He heard his mom called.

He didn't waste the time and immediately join them. Receiving a sweet smile from his girlfriend, gesturing him to sit down already.

"Why didn't you invite your mother, Y/N? It would be great to have her around."

"Uh, she left again with my father for some business."

His mother sighs. "Oh. I see. I remember how busy they are. Well, Jungkook's dad was on that stage sometimes too. Look, he's not even here right now." The middle aged woman chuckled.

The dinner had passed with few talks and Jungkook being clingy to her. Y/N enjoyed the moment.

It melts her heart when she have heard how his mother wanted to eat with her around again. She didn't hesitate to take the offer. It was Jungkook's mother we're talking about. There's no way she'll not accept her invitation.

"I promise to visit again, since we're on vacation, there would be a lot of time."

"Please do, Y/N. There is no other girl in here but me. I would want to have some talk with you." Jungkook's mother's sweet smile sends satisfaction to her.

A minute and she was at the door exiting the Jeon's house with her boyfriend on the side.

Jungkook place a hand on her waist that made her feel so secure. She looked up to him. He's been kind of quiet since earlier and she's worried about it.

"You okay?" She reached for his chin, touching it.

"Hmm. Yeah. Why did you asked?"

"Nothing...You were like...a little off today?"

"I was just...tired, I guess? I went to the gym earlier." And that was a lie. He never even left the house the whole day. But Jungkook doesn't want to get her worried about him. One lie wouldn't hurt anybody.

"I'll just take a taxi from here if you want? You should rest."

"No. I won't let take a taxi or what. You know how dangerous it is, babe. Let me take you home."