twenty five

Jimin parked the car. He opened the door with aggressiveness. His eyes darkens as he saw how another car was perfectly parked in front of his own.

"Fucking knew it." He mattered. He runs inside. His thoughts were true. He didn't regret escaping from school just to see it for his own eyes.

Brushing his hair up, he swung the entrance door open, only to hear soft giggles from a girl. His eyes immediately turned to look at the living room on the right side, but there was no one there.

"Jungkook, seriously, wash your hands first." He heard the girl say. His eyebrows furrowed as he walk completely inside without the people inside the house noticing his presence.

He quietly walk to the kitchen. Jimin's eyes went even more darker. He saw how Jungkook laughs as he wraps his arms on Y/N's smaller figure, back hugging her.

It wasn't that tight, but to Jimin's eyes, it was. He saw how Y/N's eyes disappeared, looking more smaller as she laughs, enjoying being on Jungkook's arms.

Both stop as soon as they notice the figure of an angry looking guy, looking down on them. Y/N immediately escape from Jungkook's grips, pushing him a little bit as she looks at Jimin with her heart beating fast.

Not because he felt Jungkook's back hug romantic-- but because she saw Jimin's eyes that screams anger. She felt her cheeks burning, biting her lip, she looks on her feet not even wanting to meet the eyes of the other guy again.

She somehow felt embarrassed, Jimin had to see both her and Jungkook playing around, and she knows what's on his mind. She knew her bestfriend.

Not thinking of anything or hesitating, Jimin runs and slammed the younger's body on the wall near them, Jungkook stayed with his straight face as he lets the older one grab him by his shirt.

Jungkook might be a bit taller than Jimin, but Jimin could still manage to push the guy with his strong hands.

Y/N squeals as he saw how Jimin grabs Jungkook's shirt tighter. Jungkook just give a slight smirk on the older, causing Jimin to get angry even more.

That's the only thing he could pull off. He's been so nice to his hyung, regardless of the things Jimin had done to him, he still respect the older. But he realized that if he keep doing that, Jimin will think he is a weak one, just because he doesn't fight back.

"Jimin!"

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Jimin shouted.

"Jimin, what the hell?! Move away!" Y/N tried to pull Jimin's body away from Jungkook. But her strength was no use, as Jimin stays in place, hands were still holding Jungkook's almost ripping shirt.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you?"

"Shouldn't I be the one to ask you that?" Jimin never felt this angry towards Jungkook before. Yes, they fought a lot of times already, but it was too different from now.

"Who the fuck told you to do things like that to her?!" Jimin shouted, again, Jungkook just look at him, not showing any emotions as he examines the older's now getting red face.

"Jimin, let go of him!" Y/N tried to pull her bestfriend off. But Jimin just shrug her hands away.

"You're not a good listener, Jungkook. I told you! Damn, I told you to stay away from her!"

Y/N bites her lower lip. She have seen An angry Jimin before, but the Jimin right now surprised her. She knew, he's such a good man, even with the flirty attitude, when it comes to friends, Jimin is the soft one.