fourty six

i hope this book gets to 3k before new year, i'll be happy about that😭😭❤️

—————

The place seems to be more comfortable for Y/N—well maybe to some of the boys too. This time it wasn't too crowded. It was too quiet than those usual bar they always get into.

Jin wasn't really joking when he said his dad cleared up the whole bar just for them. How much did they paid for it?

Bottles are already arranged on the glass table. Yoongi was the first to take the spot and already gave the glasses a shot.

"Didn't you bring girls?" Namjoon's eyebrow wiggles.

"The fuck?"

"I'm just joking, Y/N! You know you're the only girl."

The fun starts with Yoongi passing each of the glasses to everyone. The real party begins with them just happily bullying each other. Finishing the first bottle of Whisky.

But Jin was very determined to get everyone really drunk. Who cares, anyway? It's vacation. They have all the time for themselves. Parties and staying up all night isn't something that you don't need to stop from happening.

"Hyung! No more for Y/N!" Jungkook took her glass, that Yoongi was giving and drink it himself. The alcohol seems to not affect on everyone's system excepts Y/N.

She knew the feeling when some hard liquor hits your head like crazy. She's getting dizzy, there are more bottles to be open and she don't think she can handle more.

Jungkook was worried, he could read her that hard that's why he suggest to drink every liquid Yoongi would put on Y/N's glass. He doesn't want her to get that drunk, there's no way he'll take her home like that and face her parents. That'll be a bad shot for Jungkook.

"Don't be such a puss! We are enjoying the moment let everyone drink the same amount, Jungkookie!" Yoongi said.

No one is drunk at the moment. The boys could still handle it. But everyone are talking shits already.

Y/N had been glancing on the entrance and back to her friends and her boyfriend for a couple of times. She was waiting for that door to open and reveal a guy that she never wanted to see—but half of her wants to see him. It's kind of messy right?

But no one notices how she got suddenly interested on the door instead of all the hard liquors that Jin paid for.

Her—waiting then stops as soon as the entrance door made a noise, and someone step inside. Her heart begins to beats fast.

The boys turns their heads, including Jungkook who was already expecting who would it be. All he need to do is be civil with during the whole night. No more reasons to fight.

He drank the last liquid on his bottle and pour himself some more after.

Jimin—with his ripped jeans, white shirt— that you don't know if he purposely wore a see-through one then came to view, brushing his hair up, he walked to where his friends were sitting.

Putting a smile on his face—which eventually fall as he look at the only girl sitting right next to her boy and looking at him.

What? He asked himself, different emotions then came to him like a flash. Didn't Jin told him that she's not going to be here? That's why he said he'll come tonight, because he thought she won't be joining.