eight

Jimin

I look at Y/N and Jungkook, both laughing as the two of them talk with each other. They are acting like we are not around and only the two of them are on the table.

The guys don't seem to mind them, but I do. I don't know why I got annoyed by Y/N's sudden statement earlier. How come she manage to push me that easily just because of Kook?

I know her, even if I get her real angry, she would still choose me over other guys because I am the most close to her.

But this time, I felt like she's telling me she's replacing me with one of our friends.

I just sighed. Why the fuck am I even making that a big of a deal? Dang it.

"Jimin-ssi! Are you okay, hyung?" Jungkook turns to ask me. Y/N's eyes made contact with mine directly as she munch on the last piece of her sandwich. "Why are you so quiet now?"

"He probably forgot everything after kissing the Med Student." Namjoon hyung made a joke. All of them laugh, including Y/N. I just rolled my eyes on them secretly. Fuck it, my mind can't take jokes right now.

"Shut up." I mumbled. But that only leads them to laugh more as they see me annoyed.

At the end of the day. Y/N ended up being inside my car. Of course, she can't choose Jungkook now, because I am the only one who drives her home since day one.

I didn't try to tease her or play jokes with her. I just remained silent as we took the drive off to their house.

I sometimes side eyeing her during the ride, I guess she notices it, since she keep looking at me whenever I tried to check up on her.

"Wow, I think this would be the first time that you didn't try to do anything to annoy me." She chuckles.

Because you're the one who annoyed the living shit out of me this time. I just gave her a small smile while going right.

"I am just tired, Y/N."

"Sure, you are. Go straight to your house after this, then."

"As if I have somewhere else to go after this." I lied. I am actually planning to visit the new club not far from my Mom's restaurant. I heard it just opened last week.

One of my Dad's friend's son had been there and told me there were such good sites. And I am dying to know what he meant.

I am sure bunch of girls would be there tonight. And I think it's time to have some drinks.

I will probably call Taehyung or the others later if they want to join me.

I successfully made it to Y/N's home. She was just welcomed by the maids, her parents are not home yet.

I left after making sure she's okay. I decided to go home first to change my clothes, before going to that new club.

"Jimin, will you be taking the dinner here?" Mom asks me. As she was preparing on the kitchen. I stop stepping on the stairs and answer her.

She's leaving next week with Dad again. I think it's going to be Singapore this time.

"Ani. Taehyung-ie invited me over, it's his cousin's birthday tonight, so we'll probably go there, Mom!" I tried to sound more sweetly.

I don't even know one of Taehyung's cousins, damn it. But that is the only reason that came on my mind. That's better than nothing to say as an excuse.