thirty eight

after this book i'm gonna publish my jungkook fanfic💜 then after that I think taehyung would be my next💖. I also have drafts for the hyung line. I literally have seven works😂 i just don't like publishing it all together, that would be hard to update hehehe

———

Jungkook

I miss you...

I read the message again, just making sure if I am reading the right words or I am just imagining. But it was there. My eyes widen, heart beating fast.

The familiar name that makes me move every single day came back texting me. I smiled.

I immediately tap the call button. Not wasting anytime. Shit! I have waited for two days too!

Few rings and she picked up.

"Y/N." I breathe. I heard her chuckle on the other line. The thing I missed in 2 days.

I've been silent and alone without her. God...I miss her so much. Taehyungie hyung warned me not to disturb her for a while. As a mature guy, I understand what V hyung wants to say.

"Kookie!"

"God...You don't know how worried I am! I missed you! Are you alright now? How are you feeling?"

"Yah. You're asking as if I have been sick!" She sounds...happy? Did she finally moved on from what happened 2 days ago? I hope she's not faking it.

"You don't know how badly I wanted to come and visit you."

"Why didn't you?"

I bite my lip. Taehyung hyung stopped me. Besides, I don't want to see her cry over Jimin. I don't want to see her hurt just because of him.

There was a silence before I could even process another question.

"Y/N, are you free today?" I asked.

There is something I have been wanting to do. Only if Jimin hyung didn't meet me at the back of the campus, I would have already got the answer I wanted from her.

Since I could sense from her voice that she's okay. I guess this would be the perfect timing to do what I have planned about.

"That is why I called you. I am bored here. Jungkook... the maids are asking too many questions what happened to me, And I don't like it already." Y/N whined over the phone. Who literally sounds like a kid.

"Go out with me then." I missed hanging out with her. And this is my chance.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." I smiled. "I'll pick you up in about 2 hours." I then added.

We talked more before she finally ended the call. I immediately get myself ready. I don't know in what way she moved on from what happened 2 days ago, but I'm definitely happy that she's okay.