twenty eight

"Michyeosseo?!" Yoongi half shouted as soon as Jimin arrived on the said club.

All eyes are on him. Jimin's eyebrow furrowed, Yoongi playful pulls him by his shirt. Hoseok, Taehyung, Jin and Namjoon just look at them.

Jimin was thankful, Jungkook wasn't around. The boy isn't that much of a drinker, that's why he probably didn't join, or maybe, just like Jimin--he also doesn't want to show up to see him that's why he's not here.

"Hyung, get off." He rolled his eyes.

"Yah, don't tell me that when I know you did something, Jimin-ah." Yoongi said.

Hoseok stood up, he taps Yoongi's shoulder as soon as he saw the guy getting serious. It wouldn't be a good idea if he lets out an anger to Jimin.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jimin said. He looks where Taehyung is sitting. The other guy from the maknae line only looks at him, with his arms crossed on his chest.

And from there, Jimin knew, that his hyungs already found out what he did. Jungkook probably told them, or maybe Taehyung did. But he doesn't care, it already happened so what's the point?

"Why did you punched Jungkook?" Jin asks straight to the point. If he waits for what Yoongi is going to say, the conversation might lead to a very long one.

They all know the reason behind it, but still, they want to hear it coming out of Jimin's own mouth.

"You told them, did you? Or Jungkook did?" Jimin sat on the spot next to Namjoon, looking at Taehyung. Jungkook is a weak one, he always needs his hyungs' company

"So you really did punched him?" This time hoseok asks.

It was just right that they didn't told Jungkook where they are. They wouldn't want another fight between the two. Tonight it would only be about Jimin.

Jimin reach for a hard drink. The familiar liquid came down his throat, as he close his eyes. The rest were just looking at him.

Jin examines his best friend. Taehyung was right. There is really something in Jimin that changed. How come they didn't notice that at all?

"Jinja? You did something like that to your best friend just because of one girl?" Yoongi continues to speak.

Taehyung focuses on Jimin. He wanted to see every expressions the guy might give them.

"Y/N is not just a girl, hyung." Jimin rolls his eyes in annoyance. He didn't know why he feels that way. But to his ears, it was wrong that Yoongi's addressing Y/N to just a "girl". She was something else.

"Right. But what the hell really happened that Jungkook ended up having a bruise?"

Oh, he got one? I must've hit him that hard, then. Jimin told himself.

Jimin thought he could forget the scene that he hates so much, but his friends are not helping at all. It only make him worst. Anger is building up again on him.

"He told you what happened, but he didn't go on details?" He scoffs. Giving his best friends a smirk. Guess, Jungkook is really weak and afraid after all.

"Need more? Take mine." Taehyung offers his drink on the guy.

It's because he has a plan. He wanted Jimin to get drunk, before telling a story. He knew Jimin would turn the conversation upside down, he would make it look like it was Jungkook's fault