eleven

Y/N

"Y/N, where are you yesterday? I've been looking for you!" Jungkook approached me. He was with Taehyung.

My eyebrow raised. Hoseok and Jin also asked me the same question when I saw them on the hallway earlier. And Namjoon asked what was I doing yesterday.

"Uh, I took coffee with Jimin." I told him.

I saw him pouted, Taehyung looks like he's close to laugh himself out, which I don't know why is he being like that.

Jungkook's shoulder came down a bit.

Why are they so weird today? Asking me the same questions like I missed something important yesterday.

"We've been calling you, but your phone's out of reach. We also sent a lot of messages."

What? When? I ddin't see anything when I opened my phone last night. There was literally nothing.

Jimin handed it to me when he took me home, I didn't know he has my phone. But he told me it was on the counter of the coffee shop yesterday when we're paying the coffee.

And he grabs it because he thought I was going the leave it there. I honestly couldn't remember if I did put the phone on the counter or not.

"I didn't get anything. My phone has been off yesterday. Is there an important event that me and Jimin both missed yesterday?"

"Yes, there is!" Taehyung exclaimed and patted Jungkook's shoulder. "And this younger here, planned fo---"

"Hyung!" Jungkook blurted, rolling his eyes on him. I found him cute, tho. Who wouldn't?

Jungkook looks like a bad boy with his earrings, and style of hair. One of the reasons why girls are chasing him.

"Is there anything you guys are not sharing with me?... Jungkook?"

"No...thing..." he whispered.

"Uh, I guess I'll leave you two, I have a class to attend."

"Or you're just gonna ditch class and be with someone today?" I smirk at Taehyung. He look at me, almost telling that I am right.

He just shakes his head as he smiles and left the two of us still standing here.

"Did you and Jimin hyung planned to turn your phone off yesterday, Y/N?" Jungkook ask me.

Walking to my side, leaving no space as we both continue to walk. I could feel his muscular arms beside me and the stares that the other students are giving us.

"No, why?"

"Well, hyung's phone was also out of reach yesterday.."

What did really happened yesterday that they all look worried and asking me questions?

I think they are hiding something.

"Tell me, Kookie. Is there something I need to know? Because you and the others are acting weird today." I chuckled.

"Ani.."

Jungkook

"Ani.."

Yeah, there is something you need to know. And I had hoped that you'll find it yesterday. But I couldn't reach you yesterday, Y/N.