fourty eight

Happy New Year everyone! Y'all had been part of my 2018💜 And congratulations to 3k reads!  I hope this book would gain a lot more this year!💜

Have u listened to "Promise"? Jimin's voice sends me chill vibes😭👌🏻 literally almost cried about the whole lyrics. I couldn't stop listening to it until now, our Jiminie made the last of our 2018 wonderful❣️

Ps: This chapter took a lot of time, I don't really know how to make this scene i kept deleting it since last night, and kept making new scenes over and over again.

— —

It felt like years, before Y/N sees the familiar car coming to her direction. The confidence was gone, as soon as the lights of the car goes dim, she felt something heavy on her chest.

Would she be able to get inside that car and face him? Because god, she wanted to back out and take everything she had texted Taehyung.

Sighing, she looked at her phone, that almost slides on her hand as it's sweating. A romantic picture of her and Jeon Jungkook flashes as she turns the power on.

Smiling, she surely have to think of something to do tomorrow to make it up for lying to her boyfriend. She just hopes Jungkook will never find out that she's going to have the talk with him tonight—or else, it'll be more hard for her than it already is.

Taehyung slides the windows down, looking up to his best friend as soon as he stops the car—looking at his other friend after—that has been forced to sit on the passenger's side.

It took a damn minutes to break a fight with Min Yoongi—the guy was actually also drunk—well he think everyone was—Yoongi almost rip Park Jimin's shirt as he was pulling him out of Taehyung's car and insisted to drive him home instead.

But Taehyung knew Y/N had a good reason for texting him and allowed himself to obey the girl. And here they are, stopped outside the girl's residence, looking at her and his best friend—who was knocked out on the leather seat— repeatedly.

"You're really crazy." He blurted, running a hand through his hair while his other hand rested on the steering wheel. "Where's Jungkook?" He asked.

"He left...Please don't tell him anything." Y/N beg. She leans forward, scanning the inside of the handsome Kim's car, she spotted a guy who was sleeping there in front. "Is he...Is he alright?"

"I don't know, Y/N." Taehyung sighed. "He keeps calling out for you. Maybe helping me to get him home is a best idea."

Y/N nodded, Taehyung gestures the back door and she immediately opened it, going inside. One last glance on her house after they finally took the road off.

The ride was a bit silent. Taehyung made sure to drive really safe as he got a girl on the back—not just a girl—but Jimin's thief—who stole his heart—and Jungkook's girlfriend. There's a lot to label her as she had two guys—one whom already got her heart—and one who wasn't even planning to stop loving her.

What a concept for a movie, isn't it?

As if it happened fast, Y/N found out Taehyung pulling near Jimin's home's gate. There were no lights that can be found on the inside. Jimin's parents probably wasn't home for business again.