twenty

Y/N

I stared at the ceiling. Not wanting to get up and just stay in place. It was another day to go to school, but my body doesn't want to cooperate.

I have been awake for 2 hours now. I didn't get much sleep last night. I am already late for my first class and I don't care about that now.

Sighing, I remembered what happened yesterday. After Jimin stormed out of the house, and my voice almost loosing for keep shouting at him to comeback, I went straight to my room .

We both lose it yesterday. I didn't mean anything that I've said. I was just angry. Guess he took it all serious.

I feel like I don't want to go to school today. Besides, there's no one who's going to drive me. Jimin won't comeback and stick with my ass anymore.

After telling him that I'm done— which I am also shocked because I never want to tell that— There's no way that jerk would come back.

"Are you okay, Ms. Y/N?" The maid who serves my food asked me.

Am I? My best friend and I had a fight, and I am still worried about everything that came out of my mouth out of hand.

"Yeah."

"Not that I am listening yesterday. But are you and Jimin okay?"

It's not impossible for them to hear us fighting yesterday. Both Jimin and I shouted at each other, it's loud enough for them to hear. And I expected them asking me this already.

"I barely see him that mad before, Ms. Y/N. The boy must be really jealous over someone." I saw her smiled at me as she place the juice on the table. "He's not your boyfriend, but I am seeing him as one."

Boyfriend? Oh please. I am just seeing him as the protective one. I really got mad at him yesterday, but shit, I miss the asshole's presence this time.

If something didn't happen yesterday, he'll be here, sitting with me while I tease him as he pulls a smirk back at me. The house is somewhat quiet this time with Jimin not being around.

I didn't finish my food. I just ate half of it and drink the juice. I don't want to be late on my second class this time. Even if I want to skip everything today, I have to get to school. Even if there's literally no one who can drive me there.

I am not taking the bus. And the only thing that could help me right now is to be brave and drive my car for the first time again.

I walk out of the house, while playing the keys with my hands and went straight to open the gates.

I haven't been driving for a long time. But I have no choice. At least, I still remember everything that Dad told me when I am still learning the basics.

I walk back to my car that I haven't touch for a long time. I smiled. I miss riding this.

My parents won't be glad if they found out that I would be driving again. But they will also not be glad if they found out that the reason why I am doing this was because I kind of hurt Jimin and he's never want to drive me again.

After checking what I miss inside my car, I finally put the keys where it should be and started the engine. Thank god, there's no problem with turning it on.

When I knew I am ready. I let out a huge sigh before deciding to go outside the gates. This is it. I should just focus on the road, right?

I slowly step on the gas and the car started moving. It felt like I am putting myself again under a training system.

Before I even succeed to get the car out, a familiar car park in front of the gates out of the blue. Blocking my way. My eyes widen as I knew who it belongs to.

It was like I was glued to the leather seat of my car, as I wait for the person who owns the car who just arrived to reveal himself.

Not being much surprise. Jimin came out of the familiar car, brushing his hair up as he looks at my car, the expression written on his face wasn't even readable.

I gulped. Not wanting to get out as I eyed him walking and getting close. I hold on my steering wheel a little tight, the engine was still on.

He's here. Is he here to come fetch me up? But why does he still looks angry?

My door suddenly opens, with Jimin bending down a little, causing our eyes to meet. He glance at my hands for a moment, before stretching his arm and reach for the car keys.

He turned the engine off.

"What the hell are you doing?" He then look back at me, with a serious tone, I gulp at his expression.

"Uhmm— driving myself to school?"

I heard him sigh before closing his eyes and stepping back, opening my door more widely. "Get out, Y/N."

"Why?" My stubborn side ask him. Did he come back to pick me up? Or he just left something yesterday that's why he's back?

"You don't drive, stop fooling your self."

"I know how to drive, that's what I am doing right now! If you please move your car away so that I could pass?"

Jimin came back bending down again. Getting the car keys with a harsh move, looking at me before standing straight again.

"Stop being so stubborn and listen to me. Get out, now." He says with authority in his voice.

Just because he's angry and I did something bad to him, doesn't mean he could just order what he wants and expect me to follow!

But it literally means like that, as I found myself getting out of my car, and him being a replacement on my seat.

He starts the engine and move backwards, getting the car to where is was positioned before I even made it move. He then got out of the car after and gave the keys to me.

He's acting like we didn't fought last night. But his angry-looking face was still there.

"Now get inside, you're late for your second class." He pointed his car.

Without giving him an answer or anything, I walk towards his car, not even waiting for him to open the door for me and just do it for myself.

I saw him jog on the other side. He couldn't stay mad for a long time. That jerk...

Without saying a word, Jimin drove off. We both stayed quiet the whole ride. It was kinda different. I so badly wanted to tease him and all, but I sensed that the atmosphere was so serious, so I need to hold what I have in mind back.

"You came back. With the right time when I was about to pull the car off the driveway." I mumbled. Finally opening up a conversation.

"Finally, your maids could be useful now. If they didn't text me, you're probably stuck in the middle of the road now."

The maids texted him? When did they exchanged numbers? I didn't know Jimin has their numbers!

I open my mouth to speak again, only to be interrupted by him.

"I couldn't stay mad at you, you know that..."

I slightly nodded. Yes I know that, and he too, knows that I feel the same.

"But that doesn't mean I am letting you with Jungkook now. I can't... give a gold like you to someone I know that is different from what I am, Y/N."

I purple you💜