fifty four

hello, my love

i'm sorry for taking too long😩 school is really fucking up wt me
i managed to take some of my time to write, after publishing this chapter, i'll be going to continue school works😭

anw, happy 12k💜, keep supporting this! my goal for the next few months is to reach 20k (which probably won't happen that easily😂)

———

Before looking back on the house. He's brilliant. He found out something again today, which was what he assumed before.
.
.
.

"Shit." Y/N mumbled. "W-What do you think is in Taehyung's mind?" She panicked.

"I don't know, you suddenly changed the topic, Y/N, I see hmmm." Jimin bitterly respond.

In which Y/N frowned. "We shouldn't talk about this in here. T-this wasn't the good place at all."

Jimin sighed. He can't really stay mad at her, huh? "I don't know but I fucking missed you today. Shit, why can't I hold you here..." he mumbled.

"Be patient, Y/N. That's what I always tell myself. Even if I really want to kiss you right now, I can't. Because this is all hidden to everyone, and one fucking move I might get you in danger."

Y/N knew that was true. Until when can this secret be hidden? Jimin asked himself looking at the girl who just look on the other way, breaking their stares.

"Now, go...Jungkook might get suspicious just like how Taehyung's probably getting. And we don't want that, right baby?" Jimin lean and caress her cheek. Just for today...let me touch her for a second before going back to pretending not to know each other again.

Y/N realizes, Jimin was right. Jungkook's probably thinking how on earth is getting a water takes that long of time. She silently nodded before turning her back on him.

Jimin just watch as she walks away from him. Smiling sadly, he bite his lip. Debating whether to go back there inside the game room or just say his goodbye to everyone and go home. Because honestly speaking, today's agenda that what Hoseok claimed to as their "hang out" doesn't really make him happy at all.

After somewhat a minute of standing there, he heard someone cleared their throat. He turns, seeing Taehyung getting back inside.

"You're not coming back inside?" Taehyung points the game room and look at him.

"Yeah, maybe later. I still want to stay in here for another minute." Jimin nodded.

Taehyung sighed and walk pass him, but before he could reach the door that leads to where their other friends are, he heard Jimin called for him.

"Taehyung—"

"Don't worry, I didn't see anything." Taehyung smiled before finally opening the door and went inside leaving Jimin.

That's where their conversation ended. Taehyung had a lot of questions that he wanted to throw, but he kept his mouth shut. Just like how Y/N and Jimin kept theirs.

The sun had already set, when everyone decided to leave. And Hoseok regret not inviting them for a sleep over, only realizing it when everyone had left, leaving him all alone. He sighed, smiling to himself. Today was a lot of fun having his friends around. Hoseok close the door.