twenty four

Jungkook

"Aww, how sweet of you cooking something for me."

"You should be thankful, your cook's a handsome man" Smirking. I cut the kimchi in to small parts.

I always watch my mom when she cooks and kind of adopted everything that I have seen on her. I really thought of this plan and I've been so ready since yesterday. I want her to know how boyfriend material I could be.

"Okay. Thank you, then." Y/N gave me a beautiful smile. As she keeps looking on the food that I am making.

She's so close to me, and I couldn't breathe properly as I smell the sweet scent that she has. I'm somewhat became addicted to her perfume that I always look for it whenever she's so far.

I guess you could call me a whipped man now. Couldn't deny it.

"But seriously. You are aware that we have a cook here. We could just tell them what we want and they'll make it for us."

I turned to my side to look at her. "But I can also do what I want, Y/N. Now stop interrupting me and let me show off." I smirked.

I felt motivated as her hand slap my arm while she giggles.

I'll make it up to Mom, I promised to accompany her tomorrow. I couldn't be able to join her today because I chose to be with Y/N.

She'll go back to Busan today to visit our other relatives. I'd love to see them all too, seeing them after a long time excites me. But I couldn't turn Y/N down. Not when she invited me over her house. This is our opportunity to be alone again, no friends to interrupt.

Mom doesn't know the reason why I don't want to go. I'll have to take her shopping tomorrow to make it up to her and also Dad's not in the country so I need to play his part for Mom.

"Didn't know you're in to cooking."

"You never ask."

We went silent. I kind of feel nervous as she keeps watching me. What if I mess everything up and the food will not taste as what I have thought of?

That would be embarrassing. I will surely lost a point if I fail.

Y/N's phone keeps on beeping. I noticed how she just let it be like that. Not even thinking of reading any of the texts.

Jimin hyung's got class and he still manages to send texts to her even in the middle of class hours? What is his problem?

I know it's him. Who else would it be?

"Why don't you read all that?" I asked Y/N, pointing her phone that's on the counter with my lips.

She looks on her phone and look back at me, giving me a smile before walking away. "Well, I promised to only focus on what we're doing right now, than reading nonsense text messages."

I almost laugh. Yah, she isn't like this before. It's good to hear those words from Y/N's lips. She became more straight forward with her feelings.

She's showing it more when it's just the two of us. Maybe she still gets awkward in front of our friends and to Jimin hyung who always have a say on everything.

It's okay tho, I love it that she's keeping it only for the two of us. That kinda looks special. I love how she's slowly showing me how she feel.