sixty

bc y'all keep asking for and update,
here it is!
i'm sorry for being inactive for so long
it's still our vacation
and im just enjoying it🥺

i'll be honest
this won't be the last chapter
as what some of you have thought

but yeah
this is coming to an end
———

Tired. The eyes look nothing but tired as she look at herself on the mirror. You won't believe it. But it felt like only an hour had passed before it turned 6 am in the morning.

Y/N didn't get the sleep she promised to herself. The thought of sleeping to get some rest turned out to be staying up all night until it is another day again.

She couldn't get herself to sleep when there's a lot going on. For hours lying on the bed, all she could do was cry and curl herself until the clock strikes at 6 in the morning and that's when she gets up.

Remembering everything that happened last night. Yoongi's words were stuck in her head. She kept reminding everything he said to her. That helped her a lot to move for today.

Today is kind of making her nervous. Maybe it's one of the reason why she didn't get some sleep. She kept thinking what might happen for today.

"Are you okay?" One of the maids who's in charged of making the dining table then asked her.

Right, by thinking too hard, she forgot that she already made herself on the table to eat. She look at the woman not that old and smile a little.

"You're up too early this time. Aren't you tired? I heard you leaving last night after coming home.."

She gulps. There was really no option for her to forget about what happened last night. It keeps coming back. Jimin's vulnerable voice, his deep stares, the way he made her choose, Yoongi's words, his reaction to everything.

"Where did you go, though? Your mom had called here and asking for you, we didn't know what to answer.." The woman continued as she poured her some cold water.

"I...—"

"Have you heard about Jimin, Y/N?"

Y/N stared at the woman. She could feel her heart beating fast this time. What is it about Jimin this time? She thought—

"He's g—"

But before the maid could even finish her sentence. There was a knock on the door that made both heads turns to that direction.

Who could it be this time? It was early in the morning to accept visitors. It wasn't her parents, since they had clearly said they wouldn't be back this week.

Y/N was too weak to welcome who was it, so the maid do it instead. She stared at her food. Today is the day, she hopes her choices are right this time.

"Y/N, you have a visitor!" The maid who opened the door hurried back to the kitchen with a smile on her face. Y/N looks at her.