twenty six

Yoongi immediately stood up, their table was still a bit far from Jungkook who's walking closer to their usual spot.

But it doesn't mean that he didn't see the bruise on Jungkook's mouth's side. The fresh mark was there, and he could see it by his own clear eyes.

His eyes furrowed. The sleepy feeling that he has was taken away by the wind. Namjoon just look at the maknae, examining the change on the younger's face, and Jin stops himself from eating.

"Good morning." Jungkook greets with an alive tone. Not even bothered with what's bothering some of his hyungs.

He doesn't own any make-up and he doesn't have a sister to even cover the bruise he got, for himself. So he just leave it that way.

With bruises or not, he's not going to skip class just because of it.

It would be the first time that his hyungs are going to see him like this. Since, they are used to him being just so innocent and stepping out of trouble.

To Yoongi—and the others, it's new.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Yoongi asks, crossing his arms as he watch the younger walk pass him and taking the vacant seat right next to the oldest one.

"You got in to a fight? Or you did that to yourself?"

Jungkook sighed. There is no way that he couldn't forget about what happened yesterday. Knowing all his hyungs, they won't shut up unless he'll tell him what really happened.

And from the looks that Yoongi is giving him, the guy looks so eager to know what happened to him.

Taehyung came after, shocked. He went over to Jungkook, holding on to his chin to make the younger face him. Jungkook just gave him a light smile.

Taehyung doesn't know what happened. Jungkook didn't had the time to tell him, because he was too busy thinking how mad he got after Jimin stormed out of Y/N's house.

But Taehyung knew it already. No one would dare punch Jungkook in the face. The younger never got in to a fight, and their group doesn't experience being bullied since the people on the campus look up to them.

"Jimin." Taehyung muttered.

Namjoon tilts his head to see the other younger one. "He's not here, why?"

Taehyung shakes his head. No one would dare do that to Jungkook, except for Jimin.

He is the only one who have problems with the youngest just because of what's going between him and Y/N.

"What did you do?" He asked Jungkook. Perhaps there was something that the maknae did that made Jimin hit him this hard.

Or Jimin just had the feeling of punching his best friend just because he still couldn't accept the two?—Taehyung doesn't know. That's the only reason he could think of.

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Jimin did that." Taehyung "tsk". Yoongi turns his head to him with his furrowed eyebrows.

Of course the hyung line would be really curious. Since they are not aware of what is happening between Jimin and Jungkook.

They only thing they know is that Jimin doesn't like Jungkook to date Y/N. But they thought it's okay now, well in fact, it's not.