fourty three

The housemaids placed the neat utensils on the table. Instead of serving for only one person, the food that came was for three proportion.

Y/N's parents came home after a long business trip. Going straight home and only to find out about their daughter and her boyfriend.

Sure, they were a bit shocked. But they knew Jungkook for a long time so they trusted that he won't hurt their daughter anytime sooner.

Y/N sat down on her usual spot. Looking at the foods that has been served which made her hungry. It was one of those days where she's happy eating with her family. Finally, the house was complete again.

"Y/N...So me and your dad had talked about something." Y/N's Mom then started a conversation. She look at her seeing the smile on her face.

"We know, we've been gone for a long time...And I miss bonding with you, Honey."

"Yeah... I'm the same, Mom. Living alone is kind of making me sad." Though, sometimes she don't really feel like she's alone, with the maids and her friends that keeping her company.

"I asked your father that maybe...We could go somewhere like, on the beach? To catch things up with you."

Y/N's gaze went wider. She doesn't know when was the last time she had been on the ocean. She doesn't know when was the last time she swim. And the thought of going to the beach excites her.

"Are you serious??"

Her father chuckled. "Well, only if you want that or, you wanna go out of the country?"

"What? No! We should just go to the beach instead, Dad. You just got home, I don't want you to take airplanes again."

"We're planning it should be the day after tomorrow? You don't have schedule that day, right?"

"That sounds nice! Mom, can I... bring my friends? And Jungkook?"

"Y/N, sad to say but...We planned this as a family. We wanted to bond with you alone. Maybe you can make it up with the boys and your boyfriend after we finished. I'll let you." Her Mom lift her eyebrows and smile at her. They kept teasing her about "her boyfriend" since the day that they found out.

It's because they still couldn't believe how she got herself a boyfriend.

"Ooh. Okay.." She was happy but part of her really wants to invite them. She bet it would be more amazing and fun having the boys around. But she understand her parents.

"Oh, and one more thing!" Her mom then exclaimed excitedly putting down the utensils on her hands. "We are going with the Park Family!!" She excitedly informed Y/N.

She stop the spoon to get in her mouth and slowly put it down while frowning. Did she heard wrong, or her Mom was really talking about Jimin and his parents?

I thought this is planned as a family only?—She asked herself.

"What??"

"Why? Aren't you happy that we're going with them? Jimin would be there!" They didn't know what happened, they didn't know that the two were not in good terms and Y/N can't say when will they get back to normal. Would it even happen?

"Mom...You said it's only us.."

"Aren't they a family to us, Y/N? I called Jimin's mom and they are up for it, his Dad got home already too."