two

Y/N

"Y/N! Come out now! What are you still doing?" Jimin whines on the other line as I was busy still searching for a bag to carry today.

"You're taking too long... I am bored here.." He says. I believe he's still inside his car which is parked outside our house.

"Who the hell told you to stay there? Get inside, the entrance door is open, you pabo!" I almost exclaimed. I am stressing out.

Where the hell is that bag? I think the maid misplaced it again. It's not here in my dressing room! I groaned in frustration and just pick where my hands landed.

"Do you have food? I am starving."

I rolled my eyes, even if Jimin couldn't see me. "I'm almost done and now you want to eat? That would only cause so much time!"

"Yah, why is the door unlock, anyway? You're home alone today, Y/N!" I just hang up on him. I know he's already inside the house, so what's the point of talking on the phone?

The maids have their day off today so it's just me living in the house. Both my parents are in France for business matters again. I am used to it, since that always happens.

I only have limited time with my parents because they always leave, even if they are present here in the house, their mind and body are still working.

Well, they called me earlier telling me that they just arrived there. They will not be around for 3 weeks. I don't mind living alone and just having the maids. That always happens, there's nothing new.

I found myself opening my door and run down the stairs. I heard noises from the kitchen so that's where I went.

Only to see Jimin searching for food on the refrigerator. He looks like he owns the house. Well he's always like this when he's here. He search for everything on his own since he knew our house so damn well.

"Yah! Let's go! There's no time."

He turns his head on me, eyeing my whole body. I gave him a confuse look. "What?"

"Are you even wearing a bra?" He suddenly asked out of the blue.

My eyes widen. What the hell?

"What th-- Why on earth would you ask something like that!" I exclaimed.

He laughs. Closing the refrigerator with an apple on his hand. He walks near me.

I look the way I dress. I am wearing an off shoulder and a jeans that fits perfectly on my legs.

"You're not? And you're showing too much skin, you idiot."

"Wow, look who's talking. Aren't you the guy who loves sight seeing girls that shows too much skin on every place you'll go?"

"Are you wearing that now to impress me, Y/N?" He smirked. He took a bite on the apple as he looks at me.

I swear, I'll unfriend him if he continues to be like this!

"Pfft. Don't look at me like I am one of the girls you could flirt. Save your lines for later if you find a prey."

"But seriously tho, why don't you go and change? We're going to school, a shirt would be better."

"I don't have time! How about we just go now?"